Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Am I the only one who's seeing my caravans getting captured every few days?

I remember some weeks ago seeing a topic about caravans being a worthy investment etc, I hadn't tried to use them for a long while, and thought after some patches they might had received some love.

They get captured after few days, after losing five of them in the space of a few in game weeks, I had to stop forming new ones as it was bankrupting me.

From what I could see, they would get captured as easily by both enemy lords and bandits of all shapes and forms.
My feeling is that the main reason for that is when you are at war with factions that have seen a huge drop in power, most of their lords will become like bugs going around with few men, swarming them as they don't have anything else worthwile they are capable of doing.

Am I the only one? It's getting kind of frustrating being forced to fight at all time just to stay afloat money wise, the workshops are ridicolous, I've got five and they all make between 20 and 80 denars per day. I don't want to start exploiting the smithing either.

Am I the only one who's seeing my caravans getting captured every few days?

I remember some weeks ago seeing a topic about caravans being a worthy investment etc, I hadn't tried to use them for a long while, and thought after some patches they might had received some love.

They get captured after few days, after losing five of them in the space of a few in game weeks, I had to stop forming new ones as it was bankrupting me.

From what I could see, they would get captured as easily by both enemy lords and bandits of all shapes and forms.
My feeling is that the main reason for that is when you are at war with factions that have seen a huge drop in power, most of their lords will become like bugs going around with few men, swarming them as they don't have anything else worthwile they are capable of doing.

Am I the only one? It's getting kind of frustrating being forced to fight at all time just to stay afloat money wise, the workshops are ridicolous, I've got five and they all make between 20 and 80 denars per day. I don't want to start exploiting the smithing either.
I have worked extensively with @mexxico on this issue. We had 1.4.3 doing a good job. I have just started working my caravans in 1.5 so I don't have a ton of information yet, but from early returns it appears "ok" they do take a good 2-4 weeks game time before investments start returning good profit.
As put by mexxico they are high risk/high reward and mostly shouldn't be used when at war since they do get captured easily. As for non war times I am still in the process to see results of profit and survivability like the video I posted for 1.4.3
If things are not the same I will bring to mexxico's attention to see if he can work on it. He was just finishing a major diplomacy project but I hope to have some numbers to compare to 1.4.3 by this weekend to see how different things are.

Have you completed it once? (Moved in each direction and it disappears) Or it just stays throughout the mission?

Yes we have all completed this every time we have started a new game AND skipped the tutorial. but I believe this error will happen regardless but there could be a bigger issue here because unless I specifically chose to do the tutorial, my heroes have had no chance of dying when wounded in combat. When I did the tutorial, only then after that were my characters and self able to die when wounded on the battlefield. If mechanics are tied to player choices in the beginning, it could have huge implications for player and bug testing!!

That's why I'm up in arms. If we are going to a more academic celt-ification of the Battanian armor, boy... they are starting badly...:roll: Good concept, but poor 3d modeling (in this case...there are armors in warband or VC much better done)
Completely agree with you on this, the chain mail looks paper thin. It's not game breaking but I hope it gets fixed at some point.

Is it just me or is the whole Battanian warlord armour set complete trash? I have no idea what they were going for with that one, It just looks so out of place. Those big awful looking pauldrons triggers me to no end, I hope they get binned or replaced. SMDH

Does this happen every time you replay the save for you? Or indeed in every army battle? It did not happen for our QA when they tested your save game. Do you have any mods? Is anybody else experiencing this particular issue?
Hi Duh ,

I have no mods installed. It happened with every time I used my save game,But I did not try with the hotfix patch released after I reprt this may be it was fixed in it . I will let you know after I tried with latest hotfixes.

Thank you. We will check it out.

I've been informed that the rarity of the conditions of this quest is intended. There might be a slight chance of increasing it but not at the moment.

I suggest uploading the files through Crash Reporter and sending me the reference number. Sending crash files always helps!
Thanks for your answer, I did report crash.
But don't take it, because I saw that there was Harmony residue, so I deleted everything that concerned Harmony and reinstalled the game properly and everything works

at the beginning of the game, the personage is only 30 years old, and after a couple of days it is already 65. everyone around is rapidly aging and starting to die.
Do you use DCC? There was/is a bug with the new version - whenever you edit someone and click "done", everyone in the world ages. So Derthert ended up being 85 years old after a few days.

it seems to have been fixed in the latest version, though.

Haven´t played the last hotfix, but before the hotfix I only had this message once after reloading a save. Still annoying though but of course not game breaking.

Haven´t played the last hotfix, but before the hotfix I only had this message once after reloading a save. Still annoying though but of course not game breaking.
Yeah, that's what I'm still seeing after the hotfix - just once after loading a save.

Istiana died of old age, failing the Imperial portion of the main quest line.

:ROFLMAO:
Probably need to extend the forced immortality to a decade+ for those two. Alternatively: make them younger. No reason they can't be in their mid-thirties with a bit of re-writing.

I keep getting this error whenever I try to fight looters... :sad:

Capture.png

2.png

I keep getting this error whenever I try to fight looters... :sad:

Capture.png

2.png
“.tpac” file related issues
Try this method:
  • Open: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages folder.
  • The error message should have the name of a file with the file extension “.tpac”.
  • Locate and delete the file in the AssetPackages folder.
  • Verify the game files through Steam

“.tpac” file related issues
Try this method:
  • Open: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages folder.
  • The error message should have the name of a file with the file extension “.tpac”.
  • Locate and delete the file in the AssetPackages folder.
  • Verify the game files through Steam

Thank you! So far looters are fightable :smile:

One more question, is the game bugged after finishing off the hideout to get my brother and siblings out? Because right now I have been stuck at the loading screen for 5 mins, right after I killed the Sheikh Bedouin. (Hideout leader)

Back
Top Bottom