A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Why should Scipio spare this thread when it reaches its 1000th page?

• For the sake of past glories! When the Hoboknights were known for honed spears and sharper wit!

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Because the next generation must have its chance! What right has Scipio to deny them the shelter of

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • Out of laziness! Deleting the thread would be too much trouble!

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • To protect the rest of the forums from these insufferable Hoboknights! At least the Hobothread keep

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • For the love of all that is good and respectable, DELETE THE THREAD NOW!

Votes: 33 21.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
orangeknite1 said:
Hello i have gotten us HOBOKNIGHTS and HOBOSQUIRES a ventrillo server

Address/IP= vent3.gameservers.com
Port Number= 4936
Default Channel= HOBOKNIGHTS

p.s i do NOT OWN  this somebody ELSE HAS let me use it. So be aware there are othere people in the server but not in our channel for the hoboknights. If outside people are spamming our channel please let me know and i shall set a password to it. Hope to see you there

is anybody ever gonna use it

Stop HOBOSPAMMING. Your attempt at HOBOBRIBERY shall prove futile if ye do not cease this constant HOBOHARASSMENT.

im not trying to bribe im just trying to get you to use it because i made it for you guys and your not using it some im trying to get you to use it.
If your not going to use it just tell me. I just saw some HOBOS complaing on how they dont have a vent so i spent alot of time trying to get one for you guys. I dont want my time to go to waste.

Let it be HOBOKNOWN that the alliance with nK has HOBOEXPIRED, and has been such since yesterday, when the HOBOFORTNIGHT ended.  Who knows what may follow in this time of HOBOUNEASE?

Avast HOBOPIRATES!  Mircea wishes to become a HOBOSQUIRE for HOBOTRAINING and killing of HOBOTURKS!

Pay no attention to my name in the forums... someone else took Mircea first, but I will fight them for the name!

baboon said:
Avast HOBOPIRATES!  Mircea wishes to become a HOBOSQUIRE for HOBOTRAINING and killing of HOBOTURKS!

Pay no attention to my name in the forums... someone else took Mircea first, but I will fight them for the name!

Ye can start by harvesting some HOBOSKULLS (note: enemy skulls, not the skulls of HOBOS) :twisted:

So let all HOBOKNIGHTS remember that today, Sunday, at 8pm US Central time, we shall have a HOBOSKIRMISH against nK.  All HOBOKNIGHTS are welcome to come, though the people who will actually play will be based on HOBORANK foremost, and also thereafter HOBOSKILL.  I won't be on for most of the day, so HOBOPRACTICING will have to be done without my HOBOPRESENCE.

Gabeed said:
So let all HOBOKNIGHTS remember that today, Sunday, at 8pm US Central time, we shall have a HOBOSKIRMISH against nK.  All HOBOKNIGHTS are welcome to come, though the people who will actually play will be based on HOBORANK foremost, and also thereafter HOBOSKILL.  I won't be on for most of the day, so HOBOPRACTICING will have to be done without my HOBOPRESENCE.

How does a HOBOBERZERKER, or HOBOSCHOLAR, compare to say, a HOBOKNIGHT or HOBOSQUIRE?

In any case, so HOBOSPECTATING is allowed?

I quickly finished all my homework. When I want to, it seems I can finish within an hour, rather than five.  :lol: Either way, I hope to see you guys at the Scrimmage! May the HOBOGOD watch over us...

I'm trying to fit in the HOBOSKIRMISH, 2 chapters + online homework of Microeconomics, and a multiplayer game of Age of Empires II today. From my progress, it looks like I may have to forego Age of Empires....

Oh dear, now it's at 8?!  I just got home!  I'd better rush to the servers.

Oh wait, 8 pm Central.  Never mind.  :lol:

Snook, I am the only full-fledged Hoboknight that bears a different title, although Pawncakes occasionally terms himself the Hobochampion (and quite rightfully).  It sorta reflects our senior status; I was the second knight and Pawncakes the third.

HOBOCOMMUNICATIONS seemed to falter. Perhaps we should move up to cups and string?
Really the only reason we lost is because we did not wish to unleash the wrath that is- THE HOBOCAVALRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom