A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Why should Scipio spare this thread when it reaches its 1000th page?

• For the sake of past glories! When the Hoboknights were known for honed spears and sharper wit!

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Because the next generation must have its chance! What right has Scipio to deny them the shelter of

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • Out of laziness! Deleting the thread would be too much trouble!

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • To protect the rest of the forums from these insufferable Hoboknights! At least the Hobothread keep

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • For the love of all that is good and respectable, DELETE THE THREAD NOW!

Votes: 33 21.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacon said:
I found this "clan" pretty stupid during a beta stage.

(...and yes, I don't care.)

It's a good thing you don't care. Your posting here shows us how much you don't care, in fact.

Anyway, the preskirmish #1 went well. We might even have another one before the real skirmish.

Right... how is it to get to know other players when you have a password on the server?

And those who missed the point about me not caring... you're meant to assume the fact that I don't care if I'm not welcomed to the clan... duh.

@Úlfheðinn:  Use common sense.  Hobo this, Hobo that... what the hell?  As far I understand about beta testing, people under 18 aren't allowed. So what the hell?

While I'm not exactly into 'slang' of the kind that is being used in this thread, let them youngsters have their fun.
Nobody is forcing you to read it. No harm done, unless you put it on yerself.

Nacon said:
Right... how is it to get to know other players when you have a password on the server?

And those who missed the point about me not caring... you're meant to assume the fact that I don't care if I'm not welcomed to the clan... duh.

@Úlfheðinn:  Use common sense.  Hobo this, Hobo that... what the hell?  As far I understand about beta testing, people under 18 aren't allowed. So what the hell?

No one here really cares wether you like us or not so please HOBOLEAVE :grin: and have a nice HOBODAY!

Nacon said:

To paraphrase the wise Ignignokt: "Oh, look, Err.  A talking farm animal."

Seriously, did a HOBO steal your clothes in a back alley in Yalen?  Your aggression is quickly reaching the point of befuddlement, or hilarity.  I mean, what the hell?  :lol:

Yeah im under 18 also, M&B is rated T which would mean if there was an age req it would be 13+. I belive Nacon is just offended that there is a group of HOBOS playing M&B :roll:

Arch said:
GHOBOluck guys! Still guessing the password..... XD

Aw crap, I'm sorry you missed it.  :sad:  Next time I'll post all the information required up front.  We only had the password added later because some of the nK guys came to peek into the server.  And, apparently, because we're unfriendly HOBODICKS.  :wink:

Nacon said:

I'm terribly sorry that you don't have a sense of HOBOHUMOR!

(we're not all under 18 BTW)

Gabeed said:
Arch said:
GHOBOluck guys! Still guessing the password..... XD

Aw crap, I'm sorry you missed it.  :sad:  Next time I'll post all the information required up front.  We only had the password added later because some of the nK guys came to peek into the server.  And, apparently, because we're unfriendly HOBODICKS.  :wink:

HOBOLOL! It's alright mighty HOBODUKE, I probably couldn't make it anyways, seeing as I saw it after like 50 minutes into it.

Nacon said:

HOBOSCREWOFF! If you don't like our HOBOSTYLE, then don't pay attention to what we HOBODO! We're having our own style of HOBOFUN, you don't need to be a **** about it. Anyways, it helps you to get to know one another in the clan. That helps in communication and learning each others HOBOWEAKNESSES and HOBOSTRONGPOINTS.

Faranox said:
I have HOBONEWS! I shall be attending the battle! Show not fear in the face of these ruffians, for they have not the HOBOMIGHT to defeat us!  :mrgreen:

HOBOGREAT! I am HOBOHAPPY you'll be joining us! (although I'm not there, I am in HOBOSPIRIT)

I think Nacon is just angry that he doesn't get the inside joke. I would understand, being a newcomer and all and seeing everyone make jokes he doesn't get.

Like why a Kabookie is ghey.

Or what a Hoboknight is.

Anyway, he doesn't care, so everything's fine and dandy!

(and by the way, I'm 10 years over 18, and I still find the HOBOTALK funny)

:lol:

Narduiran said:
I think Nacon is just angry that he doesn't get the inside joke. I would understand, being a newcomer and all and seeing everyone make jokes he doesn't get.

Like why a Kabookie is ghey.

Or what a Hoboknight is.

Anyway, he doesn't care, so everything's fine and dandy!

:lol:

HOBOSPEAK is kind of like a fart joke, you know you shouldn't laugh at it but you just can't help yourself.

Narduiran said:

There are diseases that will stick with you till the end of your life, once you're infected.
And you can't heal stupid, now can you?

Whoops, did I just say something?
Must have been mumbling my thoughts out loud.

Elric_de_Melnibone said:
Narduiran said:

There are diseases that will stick with you till the end of your life, once you're infected.
And you can't heal stupid, now can you?

I think I'd be more offended if it had any wit to it. Anyways, this is going to the trolls; just ignore 'em.

It's honestly a little HOBOSAD if someone is just reading around on this thread to watch for a chance to insult the HOBOKNIGHTS... But like you said, Snook, we've got a troll infestation.

Nah, I'm not. 

No, I don't get your humor, but in general, I don't have any issues with you lot.
It was just that one particular comment I quoted that sparked a reaction.

Age doesn't automaticly make you mature or wise.
There are enough examples everywhere.

Now if anybody would want to get back at me, he'd say that I'm the living proof of exactly that.
I don't think so though, and that's what matters to me.  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom