A HOBOTHREAD GLORIOUS BEYOND MEMORY - With Scipio's Order History

Why should Scipio spare this thread when it reaches its 1000th page?

• For the sake of past glories! When the Hoboknights were known for honed spears and sharper wit!

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Because the next generation must have its chance! What right has Scipio to deny them the shelter of

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • Out of laziness! Deleting the thread would be too much trouble!

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • To protect the rest of the forums from these insufferable Hoboknights! At least the Hobothread keep

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • For the love of all that is good and respectable, DELETE THE THREAD NOW!

Votes: 33 21.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, many wise men will tell you that the wisest thing is to remain a child at heart. You seem to have grown a frigid one.

For instance, Ella Wilcox said:
The truest greatness lies in being kind, the truest wisdom in a happy mind.

And I adhere to that. Too serious and you miss on life.

Narduiran said:
See, many wise men will tell you that the wisest thing is to remain a child at heart. You seem to have grown a frigid one.

I agree completely.  Become bitter and jaded about everything, and years later you are going to regret it, and wonder where your life has left you.  Not a pleasant outcome.

On a lighter note.  I saw part of this episode the other day and thought it relevant.  :grin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMsr0cLnQPI

Julia said:
Narduiran said:

I agree completely.  Become bitter and jaded about everything, and years later you are going to regret it, and wonder where your life has left you.  Not a pleasant outcome.

On a lighter note.  I saw part of this episode the other day and thought it relevant.  :grin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMsr0cLnQPI

rofl Julia wins. Nothing else may be said upon this subject. xD

That was hilarious.

Hello i have gotten us HOBOKNIGHTS and HOBOSQUIRES a ventrillo server

Address/IP= vent3.gameservers.com
Port Number= 4936
Default Channel= HOBOKNIGHTS

p.s i do not own this somebody has let me use it. So be aware there are othere people in the server but not in our channel for the hoboknights. If outside people are spamming our channel please let me know and i shall set a password to it. Hope to see you there  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

even after this im still not a HOBOSQUIRE

orangeknite1 said:

Port Number= 4936

p.s i do not own this somebody has let me use it. So be aware there are othere people in the server but not in our channel for the hoboknights. If outside people are spamming our channel please let me know and i shall set a password to it. Hope to see you there  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

even after this im still not a HOBOSQUIRE

This isn't HOBOBRIBERY, is it?

HOBOCELEBRATIONS! For the HOBOBRAVE norseraider hath prove-ed himself in battle with nekkedness and a Great Bardiche. He is now my second HOBOSQUIRE!

Port Number= 4936

p.s i do NOT OWN  this somebody ELSE HAS let me use it. So be aware there are othere people in the server but not in our channel for the hoboknights. If outside people are spamming our channel please let me know and i shall set a password to it. Hope to see you there             

Julia said:
Narduiran said:

And of course, that is going to happen to me if I don't fundamentally change my ways, because I once commented on something I considered stupid on a forum - The ultimate proof of that I will certainly become bitter and jaded like it's described in your post.  :wink:

But let's drop the matter, nothing we can say here will have any impact on anyone.

And the internet is not exactly the best place for intellectual discussions.
Especially not if you're on the forum of a video game. 

Now keep on having fun the way you like, I don't have to, and ignore me.

ScientiaExcelsa said:
Mabons said:
I wish the HOBOKNIGHTS luck in the upcoming scrim. The second to ever be recorded in Warband history  :mrgreen:

I think you meant the second to be arranged.  :mrgreen:

Wording is everything.

ARGH!  I can't believe I said that!  I meant ours was the FIRST to be arranged!  I guess it just proves my point.  I would make a silly mistake like that before going out of town for two days.  (Page 24 or 25 if you want to see the original post)

I shall have to sharpen up my HOBOSKILLS for the scrim!  I'm rusty from being away on HOBOHIATUS.  Somebody PM me the vent information, please.

I find it hilarious that we are being trolled by HOBOHATERS already.  Oh noes, clanz in da beta!

Snook said:
Hmm if I was to take a follower what would we call them? HOBOPEASANT?

Mayhap a HOBOSERF?

No, wait, HOBOFARMHAND.

Port Number= 4936

p.s i do NOT OWN  this somebody ELSE HAS let me use it. So be aware there are othere people in the server but not in our channel for the hoboknights. If outside people are spamming our channel please let me know and i shall set a password to it. Hope to see you there

is anybody ever gonna use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom