6th Regiment of Foot! Rule Britania! [Clan] [Disciplined] [Mature] [Teamspeak]

Users who are viewing this thread

Good example of being Mature and Disciplined. a member of the 6th was going on and on being blatantly racist about the polish today on MG. reaaalll mature 6th foot.

Angelus Lapsus Revan said:
Yeah and isn't one of your Cadets named FAGBALLS?

True... True...

He called me [bad words I cannot state here otherwise the mods will get mad ._.] when I banned him from my teamspeak. But pretty much what Revan said.

Not to mention. Hammerbird came into out TS and started squeeling "JAMES IS A F@***T JAMES IS A F@***T!" lol. Mature my ass.

Hey Hammerbird, where is my 300,000,000 dollars you bet that I'd get banned today?

IIIII'MMMMM WAAAAAIIITTTTTTINNNNNGGGG

**You enter a dark, smoke filled room dominated by animal heads scattered along the wall on various mantles. A large, impressive figure sits back in his chair and slowly lights a cigar, wonder filling his eyes. He slides a piece of paper along his mahogany study desk to you, and with a slow, powerful voice mumbles: ''Let the flaming, begin....''**

(You open up the letter to find a small log transcript inside: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001797310/screenshot/596954956108164782?post_id=100000977529004_27034732301643:cool:

Abit of a background check for whats happening in that. Were having our officer's diner on train_1 when this guy and his men show up. One thing leads to another (assaults and skirmishing) and my Lt demands a duel with the Col. he accepts, it breaks down, LB ensues.
the 6th start hill camping in double rank for the first couple of rounds, so we play the same in 3/4. We get bored, and in the chat make it look like were on holiday (as you could probably see at the top of the logs). Then he rage's and says were annoying after we rape them in melee several times.

**Side note: I did the most raping, check em!**

Back
Top Bottom