6th Regiment of Foot! Rule Britania! [Clan] [Disciplined] [Mature] [Teamspeak]

Users who are viewing this thread

McEwanMaster77 said:
I like how hamm3rbird doesn't post any of his TS info, but he allows himself and his regiment to troll other TS servers. It's kinda hypocritical, if you know what I mean.

It's killcraft.net

Have fun.

henkka said:
Hey millander! Would you want to come to my basement? I has popsickles :p

Hay, Hay, Dont talk to henkka millander, just get into my white van and ill talk you home, honest  :wink:

go to a kiddies park with a white van a fishing pole and a teddy bear.use the teddy bear and throw across the park and slowly real in repeat till capture of kiddie,repeat whole thing for multiple kiddies.

any time ill even bring my current faviorate kiddie with me,i have him trained to do what ever i want,*whatever i want*,and another good way is get a puppie in a box a big box,take it to the kiddie park and say you want to see a kiddie kid? the kid says yes you keep doing this till you find one of your taste then you just throw him in the box and seal it up with some pokes holes for the puppy.

5. If you feel like you are being mistreated by a regiment officer or another regiment member then report it to Colonel Hamm3rbird.

:roll:  :wink:  :lol:  :razz:

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Hammerbird, I feel I'm being mistreated by a regiment officer..."

"Who?"

"You."

xD  :mrgreen:

6th_Foot_Col_hamm3rbird said:
-Rice- said:
Recruits and Privates are not NCOs. HOMEWORK PREASE

Your a complete fool yes they are, I am in the Australian Army Cadets In real life (I'm a Lance Corporal), this is how I know all about the ranks since the British Army and Australian Army have the EXACT same military ranking system so can you stop trolling now because you just got proven wrong and your making yourself look like an immature idiot.
                                                                                            Oh dear he was talking about privates, I am British I  also come from a military background, how dare you call them imature when you are wrong, I am not sure modern day that this is the case with lance C but in Napoleonic times it was a ENLISTED MAN /sorry for poor grammar was sent by PS3, I know epic!

Colonel H. Austin said:
<14:59:51>
"6th_Cav_Col_hamm3rbird" is now known as "ALLAH AKBAR"

<14:59:53>
"ALLAH AKBAR" switched from channel "High Command Centre" to "The Diplomat Channel"

<14:59:53>
Channel group "Guest (:cool:" was assigned to "ALLAH AKBAR" by His Majesty's British Army.

<15:00:20>
"HM_67th_col_powerkind" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:00:41>
"HM_44th_OaB_Col_BackSplash1" dropped (connection lost)

<15:00:42>
"ALLAH AKBAR" is now known as "hamm3rbird"

<15:01:00>
"hamm3rbird" switched from channel "The Diplomat Channel" to "Total War Games"

<15:01:00>
Channel group "Guest (:cool:" was assigned to "hamm3rbird" by His Majesty's British Army.

<15:01:09>
"HM_2nd_NHS_Ens_Youp" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "hamm3rbird"

<15:01:16>
"HM_2nd_NHS_SM_Eliott" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "hamm3rbird"

<15:01:22>
"hamm3rbird" is now known as "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:01:38>
"HM_2nd_NHS_LtCol_BleuBite" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:01:42>
"ALLAH AKBAR" switched from channel "Total War Games" to "Public Section"

<15:01:42>
Channel group "Guest (:cool:" was assigned to "ALLAH AKBAR" by His Majesty's British Army.

<15:01:47>
"ALLAH AKBAR" switched from channel "Public Section" to "Arma2 training"

<15:01:47>

<15:01:53>
"Ploday/euan" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:02:00>
"HM_43rd_Gunner_Pvt_Harpic" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:02:03>
"Unknown from 217.163.22.85:55945" connected to channel "HM Lobby"

<15:02:03>
"Unknown from 217.163.22.85:55945" dropped (connection lost)

<15:02:12>
"HM K1 LivGrd LivD Rasan" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:02:21>
"HM_44th_OaB_Col_BackSplash" connected to channel "HM Lobby"

<15:02:29>
"HM_90th_Perth_2ndLt_Donahue" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:02:38>
"HM_90th_Perth_Sgt_Loxo" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:02:41>
"ALLAH AKBAR" was banned for 1 hour 3 minutes from the server by "HM_2nd_NHS_Col_Austin" (stop random banning)

I dont care if it came from your brother, or you. It came from your name, and than you also called me an ''idiot''. Well if you really regret this, you wouldn't say such stuff... =/
Holy **** haha never knew Hamor or as you call him Hamm3rBird was that much of a **** head, he's now the most hated player in aus haha

Back
Top Bottom