6th Regiment of Foot! Rule Britania! [Clan] [Disciplined] [Mature] [Teamspeak]

Users who are viewing this thread

<14:59:51>
"6th_Cav_Col_hamm3rbird" is now known as "ALLAH AKBAR"

<14:59:53>
"ALLAH AKBAR" switched from channel "High Command Centre" to "The Diplomat Channel"

<14:59:53>
Channel group "Guest (:cool:" was assigned to "ALLAH AKBAR" by His Majesty's British Army.

<15:00:20>
"HM_67th_col_powerkind" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:00:41>
"HM_44th_OaB_Col_BackSplash1" dropped (connection lost)

<15:00:42>
"ALLAH AKBAR" is now known as "hamm3rbird"

<15:01:00>
"hamm3rbird" switched from channel "The Diplomat Channel" to "Total War Games"

<15:01:00>
Channel group "Guest (:cool:" was assigned to "hamm3rbird" by His Majesty's British Army.

<15:01:09>
"HM_2nd_NHS_Ens_Youp" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "hamm3rbird"

<15:01:16>
"HM_2nd_NHS_SM_Eliott" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "hamm3rbird"

<15:01:22>
"hamm3rbird" is now known as "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:01:38>
"HM_2nd_NHS_LtCol_BleuBite" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:01:42>
"ALLAH AKBAR" switched from channel "Total War Games" to "Public Section"

<15:01:42>
Channel group "Guest (:cool:" was assigned to "ALLAH AKBAR" by His Majesty's British Army.

<15:01:47>
"ALLAH AKBAR" switched from channel "Public Section" to "Arma2 training"

<15:01:47>

<15:01:53>
"Ploday/euan" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:02:00>
"HM_43rd_Gunner_Pvt_Harpic" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:02:03>
"Unknown from 217.163.22.85:55945" connected to channel "HM Lobby"

<15:02:03>
"Unknown from 217.163.22.85:55945" dropped (connection lost)

<15:02:12>
"HM K1 LivGrd LivD Rasan" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:02:21>
"HM_44th_OaB_Col_BackSplash" connected to channel "HM Lobby"

<15:02:29>
"HM_90th_Perth_2ndLt_Donahue" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:02:38>
"HM_90th_Perth_Sgt_Loxo" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "ALLAH AKBAR"

<15:02:41>
"ALLAH AKBAR" was banned for 1 hour 3 minutes from the server by "HM_2nd_NHS_Col_Austin" (stop random banning)

I dont care if it came from your brother, or you. It came from your name, and than you also called me an ''idiot''. Well if you really regret this, you wouldn't say such stuff... =/

6th_Foot_Col_hamm3rbird said:
Colonel H. Austin said:
Commander Millander said:
Funny thing is that they arent mature and have less than 50 members.

Ye pretty funny, you're not mature at all. And I agree with Millander.

Like 1 week ago, you joined our teamspeak 3 server, and banned every member of the 2nd. And a few people below us ( We're on the top ).
Sadly for you, I copied the logs. So I'll post it this miday here :wink:.

I dont think a colonel should do that.. And than also call himself mature. If you've any reason (probarly not possible ) than please let me know..

Your a complete idiot your in the HM right? I spoke to Hypern about it at first I thought I was hacked then my bro said he did it so stop making false accusations.
Lol your brother did it... its not like we have all heard that excuse about 100 times....

Frederickson said:
Colonel H. Austin said:

Like 1 week ago, you joined our teamspeak 3 server, and banned every member of the 2nd. And a few people below us ( We're on the top ).

I dont think a colonel should do that.. And than also call himself mature. If you've any reason (probarly not possible ) than please let me know..

Your a complete idiot your in the HM right? I spoke to Hypern about it at first I thought I was hacked then my bro said he did it so stop making false accusations.
Lol your brother did it... its not like we have all heard that excuse about 100 times....

Well look, to be honoust. I would believe people / forgive people, if they do regret something. And he called me an ''idiot'' instead. So I'll talk with Hypern, about if this is really ''Solved''...

Frederickson said:
Colonel H. Austin said:

Yeah I know right? I hear the same excuse alot too.

And Hammerbird.
I remember you asking me if we should put our Anger towards each other aside.
And I asked you as long as you don't Team Kill people for stupid reasons.
And as long as you stopped hating on the Lancer's....

But I never saw your reply.

~Friekorps Lancer Revan

Frederickson said:
Colonel H. Austin said:

Crank strikes again

-Rice- said:
That says other ranks not NCO. Find me a website or anything that lists a private as an NCO and I will delete every post I've made on any of their threads and never speak ill of the 6th publicly again.

So going by this you are wrong, you said a lance corpral is an NCO which I know it is but by your statement its other ranks and therefore must be enlisted .... hmmmmm talleys.

I leave you with red dwarf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Bm1-ylsb8

0:46 "Anyone gets in my way gets a napalm Enima!"

Kator Viridian said:
-Rice- said:
That says other ranks not NCO. Find me a website or anything that lists a private as an NCO and I will delete every post I've made on any of their threads and never speak ill of the 6th publicly again.

So going by this you are wrong, you said a lance corpral is an NCO which I know it is but by your statement its other ranks and therefore must be enlisted .... hmmmmm talleys.

You're... kidding, right? If I'm not mistaken, what Rice tried to say there was that that list did not specify what is an NCO and what is not, it merely listed the ranks of the British army. However, he can correct me if I'm wrong on my assumptions of what he intended to say.

Thomas you are dead on.

Please read before you post. That website gives no indication that those "Other Ranks" are NCOs.

Go ahead and be in my pocket all it proves is that umad and I was right  :lol:

If you really have to follow someone around on a forum....you really must have nothing better to do.

-Rice- said:
Thomas you are dead on.

Please read before you post. That website gives no indication that those "Other Ranks" are NCOs.

Go ahead and be in my pocket all it proves is that umad and I was right  :lol:

If you really have to follow someone around on a forum....you really must have nothing better to do.

Not mad at all :wink:

And yeh you are right, just done a bit of research and had a bit of a boo boo.

my bad :wink:

Although a nice bit of trivia: Until 1961, Lance Corporal was only an appointment rather than a rank, given to privates who were acting NCOs, and could be taken away by the soldier's commanding officer (whereas a full Corporal could only be demoted by court martial).

So up until 1961 Lance corprals were technically still Enlisted.

Kator Viridian said:
Although a nice bit of trivia: Until 1961, Lance Corporal was only an appointment rather than a rank, given to privates who were acting NCOs, and could be taken away by the soldier's commanding officer (whereas a full Corporal could only be demoted by court martial).

That's why I never used Lances when my regiment was British :V

S'cool. I've seen this argument a bajillion times but at the end of the day its your game, your regiment and your experience; so you can do whatever the bloody hell you want with it!

Lloydski said:
Kator Viridian said:

That's why I never used Lances when my regiment was British :V

S'cool. I've seen this argument a bajillion times but at the end of the day its your game, your regiment and your experience; so you can do whatever the bloody hell you want with it!

Aye its not like I'm saying what you should do with anyones regiment, its theirs they do as they please.

Back
Top Bottom