Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Users who are viewing this thread

with the beta test on the steam page, can we get a confirmation that there will be a new beta branch before it goes live. A lot of valued console people are wondering since they have been waiting nearly 5 months
Nearly 6 months, fless. June 23 is when they announced 1.2, were coming up on half a year for what should be a simple update. Total ineptitude at taleworlds.

Nearly 6 months, fless. June 23 is when they announced 1.2, were coming up on half a year for what should be a simple update. Total ineptitude at taleworlds.
They might be working on a DLC or something, or they can't be so slow, almost doing nothing. However there is a tiny possibility that TW sacked most of the employees since several of them have left the forum.

They might be working on a DLC or something, or they can't be so slow, almost doing nothing. However there is a tiny possibility that TW sacked most of the employees since several of them have left the forum.
If that's true and they are working on a DLC, then that is ****ing ridiculous it just proves how money hungry game companies are and that they couldn't give a **** how long a basic update takes

The only thing they need to be working on is finishing this damn update. No point in dlc or working towards another game, as I dont think theyll find the community willing to fund their shenanigans again. They built this game off of patience, goodwill, and monetary support from the community but theyve destroyed all that.

I honestly don't see why they couldn't find one branch that was semi stable make that 1 live for console. TW stated console people important to them. Nearly 6 months isn't important. Porting 1 branch isn't that big of a deal then to leave them hanging all this time. Don't say someone is important then treat them like a second class citizen. Blast me all you want but that is a slap in the face to people you hyped the game for. Most games I play make stable branches very quickly, not sure why you refuse to do it for 1 in 6 months.

I honestly don't see why they couldn't find one branch that was semi stable make that 1 live for console. TW stated console people important to them. Nearly 6 months isn't important. Porting 1 branch isn't that big of a deal then to leave them hanging all this time. Don't say someone is important then treat them like a second class citizen. Blast me all you want but that is a slap in the face to people you hyped the game for. Most games I play make stable branches very quickly, not sure why you refuse to do it for 1 in 6 months.

I'm just guessing so probably i'm wrong, but imho they're working on too many platforms. When they released the game i was quite shocked to see it on platforms like PS4 or Xbox One. More money ok, but i imagine the kind of struggle to work on very old hardware like that. To be clear, i'm a console player. I'm just trying to understand why it takes so long. I hope we're not again on a Elite Dangerous scenario, in that case devs just stopped supporting the game on console. Anyway, good luck and don't give up ! We love Bannerlord. ♥️

So that is "balance" thing ? Make sense, it just got harder .
Apart of that no gamebreaking bugs ?
Yeah Horse Archery is way too OP so they seem to have nerfed it in early game a bit. some people here dislike it a lot for some reason, i just find it better balanced.

I havent played the latest versions much, but really, generally the whole game has a lot less bugs and gamebreaking ones compared to earlier, not that they dont exist or come up for some people but during normal gameplay very few are encountered by most. I havent seen any the little ive played

Yeah Horse Archery is way too OP so they seem to have nerfed it in early game a bit. some people here dislike it a lot for some reason, i just find it better balanced.

I havent played the latest versions much, but really, generally the whole game has a lot less bugs and gamebreaking ones compared to earlier, not that they dont exist or come up for some people but during normal gameplay very few are encountered by most. I havent seen any the little ive played

If you rush riding skill, it become a non issue quite fast though. The whole solo bunch of bandits right out of the box with a bow seemed quite OP tbh.

It still is, change was more affective to the lower tiered units; and companions in particular that you are trying to make into HA.
Players getting to 100 riding can be done very quickly through other means too; but this change simply means, it's slower/harder to get riding up in conjunction with using a bow early stages (ie riding+bow skill gaining like 10+ levels in one fight vs looters).

playing M&B on console bloddy painful rn , we cant even decorate our campaign with mods ...
Are we askin 2 much? im really curious , maybe we are too demanding

I don't know if this was reported before but parties not in an army keep going back and forth between two settlements, but not reaching neither as they change mind halfway. This started after the latest patch. I hope you guys are aware of this and fixing asap.

Could you send us a save file of this issue happening?
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom