Cheap Gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

To be fair, it was the complete thing with all the expansions and dlc and i hadn't slept the previous night :p

but meh, i'm actually 2 months ahead on my payments on **** even before having my tax returns filed, so at least the money spent won't hurt me too much.

Alright, for those of you with a gold Xbox Live membership I recently discovered "Happy Wars". Fun little game, and free too. Look it up if you're bored.

Queen Pinky said:
Poor McBev :sad:  :razz:

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=paradoxweekend
Well flip me over and **** me sideways, that just ain't right. 
On the plus side, I doubt I'll play this any less than I play Europa Universalis 3, in which I've played at least 6 nations from 1399 to 1800, so I'm content that it's $80 well spent.

Plus it included all the dlc >.>

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-CK2C/crusader-kings-ii-collection-bundle

Isn't that what this pack does, minus a few things perhaps :???:

I got it for around that a while back in some paradox bundle with current dlc minus house shields. I've never really gotten into the game much though.

Wasn't there a full (all DLC included) pack on Amazon for around $12 a few months back? Must have been pretty cheap, because all I bought it for were the Merchant Republic, African sprite pack, Dynasty Shields II and Byzantine sprite pack DLCs.

Yeah, whenever Amazon has Paradox stuff for sale, one of the packs seems to be CK2 + all so far released DLC + a couple of other games for ~12$. Bought one of those twice so far. Since you get a separate code for everything you can just pass on the basic game and whatever DLC you already had. Though the way Amazon's site works, it can be a real pain making all the keys visible..

Groupees has up two bundles right now.
The Alpha Funding Bunlde
$1 gets you:
Pirate Hell
Enola
$4 gets you:
Dary's Legend
Realm Explorer

All of the games have Desura keys, and all but Realm Explorer will offer Steam keys if they get Greenlit. There will be at least two unlockable bonuses, though the first is just a soundtrack.

The Topware Interactive Bundle
Pick at least two games at $0.75 each:
Earth 2140 (Gog key)
Earth 2150 (Gog key)
Earth 2160 (Gog and Steam keys)
East India Company Gold (Topware key)
Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire (Gog and Steam keys)
World War 2: Panzer Claws (Topware key)
Pirates of Black Cove (Topware key)

There's at least one bonus, which will be 'Knights & Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion'. You have to activate Topware keys here, and I don't think you're required to make an account to use them.

Kind of a ****ty deal considering there doesn't seem to be a way to buy the Legendary Heroes expansion without re-purchasing the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom