Supremacy 1914

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.supremacy1914.com/

This is a browserbased realtime strategy game,or something like that.The game takes place during 1914,or WWI.To my opinion,its kinda stripped down version of HoI and EU,but the fact that its a multiplayer game,I think stripping it down is a must.
Any of you guys play this game?If your going to start,please,tell us what server and what country you got.Btw,the country your going to rule is decided by random,Im on 2 servers currently,and Im Central USA on the other,and Marocco on the other one.

I will wait for someone to actually play it and tell me if it is worth my time, battledawn is pretty occupying right now.

all i can say its a great game , for an online free offcourse but it is similar to HOI but without IC and those stuff , war is simply just sending your units to attack and they fight for some time , and the news of the battle is seen in some newspaper ... but my question is how to play multiple games

Just join a new game.You can be part of many campaigns at the same time!

Damn,my schools computers dont have Java in them,so I cat check if my troops are ready.You see,Im planning to invade
A) In my America campaign,Im going to attack Southern USA,as the player seems to be a bit lost,and
B) In my Moroccan campaign,im going to attack the Portugal owned Tunis,as it is their last region.Theres 2 areas in Tunis that the Portuguese own,and the Spanish are attacking the other one.

Wish my troops luck :wink: Ill send the results when I get home.

EDIT

70.png

I managed to capture the lower part of Tunis,but when I trusted the spanish to take care of the upper part,I made a mistake.The Portuguese captured my province Bone,but they lost almost all of their invading force,and I have ordered my 12 divisions of infantry to retake it,while my main invasionforce leaved 22 divisions to Kairwan to watch for revolts,while 16 divisions are attacking to Tunis.God this is exciting,the attack should start in matter of hours.
While in my American Campaign,I have sended my troops to attack my foes in order to capture the region quickly and without many men lost.I didnt declare war,so the enemy,who is a real player btw,wouldnt have a clue what happened :razz:

I just started as the ottomans(very pleased about that) in Game 32833,currently at day 7.

What are the basic prices and how can you discuss with other nation ?

Temuzu said:
Whats the name of your game?I just might join it,too :lol:
Its the Newcomer's game, it already started so idk if you can join but I could always use an ally (Just hope you don't get French Africa) because in a few hours they are about to have my foot up their arse.

Whats your player name?In the newcomers game im in,im the Central USA,my playername is Killed By.According to the game,West Algeria is ruled by test_mwxyz.

your nightmare said:
I just started as the ottomans(very pleased about that) in Game 32833,currently at day 7.

What are the basic prices and how can you discuss with other nation ?
Well,heres a few tips.
Build recruiting offices in order to make soldiers,im not sure about the cost,but its not much.
Try to click the "Recourses" button in the strategy screen,then check if your losing any resources,the check if theres any weak neighbours you could get that recourse from.Im attacking Newfoundland in order to get its oil reserves.

Started a game and found myself as Finland. Looks good apart from I don't get to choose... :neutral:

Edit: I am about to invade Norway as soon as reinforcements for the south get there. Also I am desperate for oil so I turned to UK who probly on't give me anything.

Back
Top Bottom