This just got posted on reddt, is this fixed in POP?

Users who are viewing this thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/8p48ge/kill_order_effect_on_looting_and_mod_solutions/

This is a post detailing the effect of kill order on loot. In essence: if you kill 100 farmers first, all you will loot is their stuff, none of the kickass equipments from the higher level enemies.

I was wondering if this was fixed in POP or if I have to use the fix in that forum myself

Thank you

Already submitted a suggestion in the fan suggestion thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,268612.msg8982478.html#msg8982478 .

I appreciate your enthusiasm for my fix, but I know the Pendor devs like to keep suggestions in that thread, and the main board clean, so this probably does not need its own topic.

bananaedmonkey said:
if I have to use the fix in that forum myself

You can't implement it without access to the module files, it isn't a text tweak. So it is up to the modding team whether they want to add it.

Also don't be too worried about the issue--you have to be fighting very mismatched in numbers battles to encounter this much. It was more critical to fix for VC Balance Mod because of Viking Conquest's "first claim" loot option, which was causing the issue to occur very frequently and often giving much worse loot as a result. If you are leading a large army and fighting similar or moderately larger sized enemy parties, you probably will not encounter it.

Thank you for the information, I would also like to say this was not posted as a suggestion. I was asking if the fix was already in POP. Apparently it is not.

I also suspected that I would not be able to put the fix into POP or any other mod text-wise. I was operating off hope.

Thank you again!

Honestly speaking, as long as heretic amry and snake cult amry exist, the issue can’t be ignored.

Although very skillful players could kill all heretic minors and worshippers first to get what they deserved.

My suggestion to players to quickly fix it is:
Each time you defeat a heretic army, roll a number from 1-100, if the number is between 0-30, then go for cheat shop and buy yourself a demon charger.

A good suggestion, fighting heretic/snake army is not worth it, which is why i never bother with it, you defeat a entire army just to loot the Heretic Minions equipments, now, if the devs are gonna implement it into the mod... that i don't know, PoP Devs behave in a very mysterious way, watch your back boi, you never know whats going to happen next.

Back
Top Bottom