Unable to connect to activation server

Users who are viewing this thread

Lasakon

Recruit
Yep, I recently had to format my hard drive and when I reinstalled M&B every time I enter in my key it always says the server is down. I also tried manual activation but, that's not working either? Any suggestions?

I have this problem too. Unable to connect to activation server. I hope I didnt pay for nothing...

Same problem here. The weird thing is that it used to work, I have previously activated it twice , and it worked fine.

I just reinstalled windows, and now I cannot activate either. I have activated it without problems before, but now I cannot get it to work. (No software firewalls ect. are running.) Can't manually activate either, looks like something happened to the activation website/server.

It happens. I had to try for a couple of days for it to go through. Keep trying it will eventually work.

TG said:
It happens. I had to try for a couple of days for it to go through. Keep trying it will eventually work.

What do you mean by this? I´ve tried every few days for a couple of weeks now with no luck...

Hooray! It works!

Apparently the problem was that the manual activation doesn´t work with Mozilla Firefox, so I changed my default browser to IExplorer and...!!!

Also if that doesnt work you should try to disable firewall that can also prevent you from connecting to server.

It also has problems if your behind a proxy.

Manual activation should still work though, unless you have problems getting to the site (in which case, your net connection is knackered).

Back
Top Bottom