Removing the current red crosshair

Users who are viewing this thread

ZnasVecKo

Knight
Since the devs have said that if support for removing the current red crosshair is high enough that they will remove it, I would like to know if there are other people who dislike it.

I've already get accustomed to the new red crosshair so.... not really. But some people might find the classic one better. Actually the new crosshair for me was easier to aim. Wasn't able to screenshot the moment I headshot kill a dude at 14.0 difficulty.

habeo123 said:
I've already get accustomed to the new red crosshair so.... not really. But some people might find the classic one better. Actually the new crosshair for me was easier to aim. Wasn't able to screenshot the moment I headshot kill a dude at 14.0 difficulty.
Yeah, it does help with aiming, but it's a bit too jarring since it's so bright red. A softer colour might work better.

I find it very good, the only down side is that against some backrounds it is a little difficult to see.
It seems an improvement over the original, perhaps a bit of tweaking, with thickness or colour, maybe as an option in a menu in the future.  :grin:

If anyone wants to have a go tweaking it, download Paint.NET and open Perisno/Textures/ui_gadgets.dds, we may include it in a future version. If you don't like it then it's easy to go back to Native, just delete the .dds file.

Yes it is quite amusing :smile: though i myself like the red crosshair. I could add differnt colors to a future version if anyone would be interested.

Back
Top Bottom