2nd Garde Schützen Bataillon

Users who are viewing this thread

Skoll_W said:
I will send a message to 5arge tomorrow announcing our disbandment. I'm going to leave it up to you guys to arrange your own spots in the Pub Line since I don't know who wants to join in. Additionally I will be leaving the Steam group up so people can still find each other easily.

Thanks for leaving the group up, that's an easy way to stay in touch. Additionally, I'll still be around on the TS.

Skoll_W said:
I will send a message to 5arge tomorrow announcing our disbandment. I'm going to leave it up to you guys to arrange your own spots in the Pub Line since I don't know who wants to join in. Additionally I will be leaving the Steam group up so people can still find each other easily.

Agreed. Thanks mate. I still wanna play with you guys even if we aren't a unit

We are now officially withdrawn from the LB's. It is unlikely that I will continue to play Napoleonic Wars, but if you guys want to play some Darthmod Napoleon, League of Legends, or Left 4 Dead 2 feel free to hit me up on steam.

Steam Name:

In-game Name: Wingate

Rifle Skill (1-10): 6

Melee Skill (1-10): 7

Do you have a Microphone: speakers yes, no way to reply verbally though.

Do you have/will you get TeamSpeak 3: yes

Tell us a little about yourself: i'm 16 i'm muture and, i work for a living and i like playing NW

Have you been in any other regiments? If so, please list them: 1st FKI

What can you bring to the regiment, and what do you expect from the regiment: Maturity,  Clean language.

Have you read and agree to the Code of Conduct:yes.

As happy as your application makes me Wingate we have been a disband inactive regiment for over a year now. Sorry about the thread still up I think our CO forgot to have it taken down.

As a furture warning to others disband sorry

Ps. Ill also DM you and good luck finding a NW home.

Back
Top Bottom