The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docm!

If you dont mind I want to suggest some change in the Hungarian Fusilier uniform.
Please change the  form of the cuff of the jacket similar to these picture.I know the picture show the army in 1820 but the jacket is the same as 1809.The Austrian army regularized the shakos in 1809 and  they equpped the hungarian regiment first with it. I think if you want make some hungarian fusilier units with shako and helmet. The last suggest please change the cuff anf the collar color to red because the most of the hungarian infantry wore red color.
http://www.napoleon-online.de/Bilder/Oesterreich1820_Tafel19.jpg

Metontour said:
Docm!

If you dont mind I want to suggest some change in the Hungarian Fusilier uniform.
Please change the  form of the cuff of the jacket similar to these picture.I know the picture show the army in 1820 but the jacket is the same as 1809.The Austrian army regularized the shakos in 1809 and  they equpped the hungarian regiment first with it. I think if you want make some hungarian fusilier units with shako and helmet. The last suggest please change the cuff anf the collar color to red because the most of the hungarian infantry wore red color.

That Hungarian fusilier shown on the first page is a very old screenshot and is just wearing the German coat and helmet. The Hungarians will be properly equipped for 1809.

JoelMB12 said:
Can we marry the rich heiress?
With that, he means this:

Captured Joe said:
JoelMB12 said:
Please take forever as long it feel like play early 19 century with poltical offices a,rmy buy ranks fancy unform social climbing ladder, revoltion and dictors. 

Omg if could add quest of charm rich heir who las of her nobleline.
Translation:
Please, take as much time as you need, but just let it feel like the 19th century; so with political offices, buying 'ranks' (commisions) in the army, fancy uniforms (already got that), climbing the social ladder (becoming more important and such?), revolutions (claimants?) and dictators (?) (Boney is already in).
And maybe you could make a quest to woo a rich lady, a heiress who's the last of a noble family.

JoelMB12 said:
P.S. that was not very nice I only asking about election process of Princess Bishop, and see if could do in a mod.
:lol: See? He's funny!

(Gee, I'm becoming Joel's interpreter!)

Hey, sorry if you have explained this already but what is the situation with Arty? Will I be able to fire the cannon and take out lots of people like I do in MM or is it a unit I have to hire?

Jacob123 said:
Hey, sorry if you have explained this already but what is the situation with Arty? Will I be able to fire the cannon and take out lots of people like I do in MM or is it a unit I have to hire?
I'll let it slide because the search apparently isn't working, but I have answered this before.

Probably the only way I include artillery is if someone releases some code as an OSP or volunteers to make it for the mod. Making AI controlled artillery is no mean feat, and having it be entirely player controlled doesn't make sense in singleplayer.

Docm can you make things like working in villages as farmers or in mines like brytenwalda or generally other means to make money other than fighting and trading? I recently played brytenwalda and it adds so much detail to a singleplayer game.Like all probably would agree mount and blade gets sooo boring after a while and little things like this adds so much replay value to a mod.And i dont want to spoil the other modders but you probably are the best modder/modeller this forum has ever seen and this is the only mod that excites me and i almost look at it as a normal upcoming single player rpg like skyrim :grin: This is how good your upcoming mod is i think

Docm30 said:
Jacob123 said:
I'll let it slide because the search apparently isn't working, but I have answered this before.

Probably the only way I include artillery is if someone releases some code as an OSP or volunteers to make it for the mod. Making AI controlled artillery is no mean feat, and having it be entirely player controlled doesn't make sense in singleplayer.

There was some mod a while back with AI artillery. I think it had something to do with the Alamo? Unfortunately, I can't remember whether it was Warband or M&B.

Siberian Cossack: But that is no multiplayer mod...  MM Russia 3 is better because, MM have multiplayer...  :smile: that is my opinion .. Yes This mod will have better animation,, :smile:

Agovic said:
Well, honestly, I don't quite like the green color on cavalry ( I like it on generals & infantry ) ; yet this is preety good

And this

Well the green is historical accurate, so it does not matter if you don't like the color I like it. 

Oh!I see!Thx!

Docm30 said:
Metontour said:
Docm!

That Hungarian fusilier shown on the first page is a very old screenshot and is just wearing the German coat and helmet. The Hungarians will be properly equipped for 1809.

Mikeyo said:
Agovic said:
Well, honestly, I don't quite like the green color on cavalry ( I like it on generals & infantry ) ; yet this is preety good
Well the green is historical accurate, so it does not matter if you don't like the color I like it.

:grin: Well, green for me suits more as a Russian color than an Austrian, but Austrians had the most variety in colors than any other faction durning the Napoleonic Wars

Spain also had a great variety of colours because of the diferent regiments and militias caused by the desorganitation.Even all,the most common ones for the infantry were white and blue.

SirAlbert said:
Spain also had a great variety of colours because of the diferent regiments and militias caused by the desorganitation.Even all,the most common ones for the infantry were white and blue.

Yep, and don't forget our Guerrillas, there were professional soldier, farmers, townsmen, and priest and monks so they were a lot of different things. :razz:

Docm just a silly question if you let me: Have you thought in add any pocket knife?

Agovic said:
Mikeyo said:
Agovic said:

:grin: Well, green for me suits more as a Russian color than an Austrian, but Austrians had the most variety in colors than any other faction durning the Napoleonic Wars

I do not agree, I've seen brown, white, green and grey (militia's). Some difference, but not more then other countries.

SirAlbert said:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom