MP Apocalypse Zombies! A Modern Zombie Multiplayer Mod (Essentially deceased)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nodscouter said:
Sounds nice. Will the city be big? Are you going to be able to enter the buildings?

Also, have you gotten some zombie models yet? If so, screenies?

Nope to all of those. I don't have the right scene props for that.

Kazzan said:
Working on the map, but the game really crashes alot when you use those props...  :???: It's going to be a highway with a city surrounding it, you start in the middle, the zombies will come from all directions and you need to find defesible spots.

sounds epic, are you going to start with or with out weapon? (question both to Kazzan and Rutven, mostly Rutvhen) like you spam, zombies comming from every where, you gotta run from them, find weapons, or stay there, find weapons, bricks, what ever and start defending your self against the first few.

Nodscouter said:
Sounds nice. Will the city be big? Are you going to be able to enter the buildings?

Also, have you gotten some zombie models yet? If so, screenies?
The only model with an interior that I have is the zombie_in_high_rise or somesuch, courtesy of NaglFaar's OSP modern scene props pack. Using the Dungeon scene props you can sort of make building interiors, just put up some apartment models to hide all but the entranceway, you could even make balconies etc like that.

Die Slow And Pain said:
Kazzan said:
Working on the map, but the game really crashes alot when you use those props...  :???: It's going to be a highway with a city surrounding it, you start in the middle, the zombies will come from all directions and you need to find defesible spots.

Sounds epic, are you going to start with, or with out weapons? (Question both to Kazzan and Ruthven, mostly Ruthven.) Ie you spawn, zombies coming from every where, you gotta run from them, find weapons, or stay there, find weapons, bricks, what ever and start defending your self against the first few.
Read and pay attention to the first post, and you wouldn't have to ask.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5GOIYj5giI&feature=related

Music and zombies. Not really related to the mod at all, but I'm kinda bored.

Oh, and I'll be putting a new and improved Zombie Mod Playliste in.

The civilian class is obviously not from the southern part of the U.S. if the only firearms they get are handguns and they can't shoot straight.

Fenix does have a point; your average civilian is more likely to have something along the lines of a simple hunting rifle or bird gun than a handgun.

Ruthven said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5GOIYj5giI&feature=related

Music and zombies. Not really related to the mod at all, but I'm kinda bored.

Oh, and I'll be putting a new and improved Zombie Mod Playliste in.

Lulz, zombies in ushankas.  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom