Resolved Your multiplayer doesn't work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Dump identifier (optional)
Hi. it's been completely empty for a year. After 3x installation again.

I play the Red Orchestra every day. All work. Only this game server not work.

Hey, our server team is working on the issue to improve and fix the problems in MP servers. They are aware of this issue and we are trying to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, our server team is working on the issue to improve and fix the problems in MP servers. They are aware of this issue and we are trying to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi
It works for all people in the world right now.The game works normally, so don't say it doesn't work.

here is foto proof :

What button should I press to join there?

Write what I should press on?

Hey, i am glad the problem is solved. After selecting your region you can join the queue for captain or skirmish games. Or you can just double click to one of the servers infront of you to join them.

Hey, i am glad the problem is solved. After selecting your region you can join the queue for captain or skirmish games. Or you can just double click to one of the servers infront of you to join them.
HI
I haven't been able to connect to any server in a year. It has no server or one to choose from, nothing is displayed.

I re-installed the game 10 times and I'm still empty. Not a single server is displayed there. here is a photo.

ibb.co

HI
I haven't been able to connect to any server in a year. It has no server or one to choose from, nothing is displayed.

I re-installed the game 10 times and I'm still empty. Not a single server is displayed there. here is a photo.

How to join the game?

How to join the game?

Back
Top Bottom