Resolved You don't heal while raiding villages

Users who are viewing this thread

I can confirm this, even with a medicine skill of 80+ there is not healing during raiding. However, if you think about it, it could be considered "as intended" if you believe that you and your soldiers are "fighting" while raiding. Just looking at both sides until the Devs tell us if this is a bug or as intended.

Perhaps :smile: But if you have 1% HP I don't see you raiding and not chilling on the side with a pipe in your hand smoking the finest tobacco the Empire grows.

Perhaps :smile: But if you have 1% HP I don't see you raiding and not chilling on the side with a pipe in your hand smoking the finest tobacco the Empire grows.

Tobacco??? If I had 1% health and was sitting on the bench during a raid I'd be smoking something a bit more "medicinal". :wink:

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom