You can select mods for Multiplayer in the launcher in v1.8

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't give the correct answer for this. Because you are asking the wrong question to the wrong person. Creating complex UI that works requires C# knowlage in bannerlord. Probably it has to be built from scratch for mp again. I don't think anyone gonna waste time with it. I have only done basic stuff about UI

Also, I believe the SP gear inventory screen is not a great idea for bannerlord mp. It is time-consuming to select/switch your set.
I did something similar for a multiplayer RP mod I was making:

Eventually I grew bored of waiting for the custom servers as I'd have to re-do almost everything for multiplayer. But theoretically it is very possible and should be rather easy for someone more experienced than I.

I did something similar for a multiplayer RP mod I was making:

Eventually I grew bored of waiting for the custom servers as I'd have to re-do almost everything for multiplayer. But theoretically it is very possible and should be rather easy for someone more experienced than I.
that UI looks great for PW style mod btw. nice work

I can't give the correct answer for this. Because you are asking the wrong question to the wrong person. Creating complex UI that works requires C# knowlage in bannerlord. Probably it has to be built from scratch for mp again. I don't think anyone gonna waste time with it. I have only done basic stuff about UI

Also, I believe the SP gear inventory screen is not a great idea for bannerlord mp. It is time-consuming to select/switch your set.

Custom UI will probably be the biggest hassle when it comes to adding item selection, but shouldn’t be too hard. I haven’t yet looked to what extent modders have access to bannerlord api and what it allows you to do, but if it is anything close to decent, we should be able to implement it in a pretty short time. Once the servers and full mp modding support are out for testing of course :smile:

Back
Top Bottom