SP Musket Era XVIIIth Century Beta 0.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Those guys that made these models have the right to forbid you to use them if they want so I would also recommend giving the creds

Ok I have a credit.. as does Bjorne, but I'm not sure he's made. What about the models you've taken from Liberty or Death hrmm? People like Hussey and Stefano.

chudolf said:
is there any fast link? that is totally crap

Ok , I will share it on mbrepository.
Volkodav said:
OK,has anyone else the Battle-Crash bug?I tried applying particle system patch from AoB,but it didn't help,any suggestions?

The mod actually includes low quality smoke, sometimes in my computer it goes slowly, but It never crashed for me, I have 250 in battle sizer. Maybe is the graphic card memmory.

What Windows do you use?

EDIT : Found the problem : Unoptimised textures + Bad Sound file = Crash .The game runs perfectly when I disable scan_module_sounds.

Volkodav said:
EDIT : Found the problem : Unoptimised textures + Bad Sound file = Crash .The game runs perfectly when I disable scan_module_sounds.

Yep, but no musket/sabre slash etc. sounds anymore. I know the problem from AoR, and JDeNef made a fix for it. Tried it on this mod  but it didn't work.

My problem is when i come to the site where download i can't do anything tried to click everywhere but nothing happens  :mad:

Back
Top Bottom