SP Musket Era XVIIIth Century Beta 0.5

Users who are viewing this thread

A-ha?

You're kidding right matey?

You'll be telling me it's unnecessary to give credit next.

What is it with these ****ing models and people stealing them? I'm going to blame hussey for handing them out to mods too freely back in the old days.

What exactly are you an add on for?

I gived the credits man, and the bicorne is not for perennial nuissance is from liberty or death, an obsolete mod, and its the only not made by us.
Oh, now is supposed we cant make progresse in making mods just because they were made in the past, according to you, we must be quits until the old developers do anything new, think wich never happened because they already made his work on its days. And i willn't spend more time with this.

Herssir said:
I gived the credits man, and the bicorne is not for perennial nuissance is from liberty or death, an obsolete mod, and its the only not made by us.

And originally from Perennial Nuisance, as were most of the items from Liberty or Death, I'd really get your facts right as I worked on both mods. I see no credits still, just credits to age of blackpowder, in which most of the items were made by other people.

Erm yes, you are perfectly capable of doing something new. Shame you insist on trawling up and re-using the past!

Herssir said:
Oh, now is supposed we cant make progresse in making mods just because they were made in the past, according to you, we must be quits until the old developers do anything new, think wich never happened because they already made his work on its days. And i willn't spend more time with this.
Liberty or Death is alive... :roll:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,17171.0.html

damnimbored25 said:
Herssir said:
Liberty or Death is alive... :roll:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,17171.0.html
:shock:      :lol:

In regards to the poll, you really should give credit where it's due. That said, if you make a concerted effort to do so, then kudos to you on the mod. Having these models, I guess some might consider them 'stolen,' in your mod doesn't diminish what you've done. Great work. 

Seriously, if you don't give the various modders whose work you've taken credits soon I'll simply report you to the moderators and you'll hopefully cop it in the same way swadii did after he repeatedly stole work. This exact same work in fact!

The arrogant little poll is extremely irritating.

Where are these other mods that don't give credits?

We just can't keep one eye on this all the time, so we let the people choose.

Dain Ironfoot said:
Seriously, if you don't give the various modders whose work you've taken credits soon I'll simply report you to the moderators and you'll hopefully cop it in the same way swadii did after he repeatedly stole work. This exact same work in fact!

The arrogant little poll is extremely irritating.

Where are these other mods that don't give credits?

Do you know how many mods are using this models? The bloody ould sixth, Peninsular war, I have seen in The Thistle & the Rise too, and in mbrepository is a download called "18th century uniforms pack", I download it for see, and are the same of always.

Herssir said:
Do you know how many mods are using this models? The bloody ould sixth, Peninsular war, I have seen in The Thistle & the Rise too, and in mbrepository is a download called "18th century uniforms pack", I download it for see, and are the same of always.

Yes. MY pack.

And just to reduce your ignorance.
Peninsular War DOESN'T use them and if I did I think since they're MY MODELS I may be allowed eh? . Bloody ould sixth gives CREDIT. Thistle & Rose DOESN'T use them.

Consider YOUR permission to use them revoked fairly soon due to your childish attitude. Are you a reincarnation of Swadii?

OSP 18th century uniforms isn't really the issue anyway.

You haven't credited Hussey or anyone else you've ripped models from, let alone asked for permission.

Give the damn credits! You don't happen to want to be banned, do you? This is going to turn into a bloody flame fest eventually, so shove your hands up and give the credits. IT ISN'T HARD.

Honestly all you do is

"Edit"
Credits:
Dain
etc
etc
etc"

See not that hard...its called forgery, plagiarism, theft, etc if you do not...and its more than enough reason to get you a ban.

I definitely see why. But I don't want this to turn into another disaster like thanewulfgram's(?) LOTR mod. Credit where it's due...only fair.

Back
Top Bottom