Need More Info Wrong resolution in game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.6.3.
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

rfm

Recruit
Same here. It looks as if the resolution scaling was capped at like 70% regardless of what setting I use.

Last edited:

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Are you still experiencing this issue on borderless fullscreen? Are you GPU drivers up to date? What is your pc specs?

Bunduk

Veteran
M&BWBNWVC
Are you still experiencing this issue on borderless fullscreen? Are you GPU drivers up to date? What is your pc specs?
Yes i still have this bug like many others too. And like i said it has nothing to do with my Pc or Driver Software, the Problem is the 1.6.3. Update!

rfm

Recruit
I figured out a temporaly fix after changing sharpen amount to 0 in video settings, the pixalated graphic bug is fixed. Please fix that because i liked the sharpen amount :smile:
It is gone indeed. Worked for me too.

For the record my specs are:
Intel Core i5-8500
RTX 2070s
16GB RAM
Installed on an SSD

Spidermonk

Recruit
I would like to chime in to say that it is indeed fixed by disabling both sharpening and dynamic res. Strange bug but at least there's a workaround until officially patched.

Fellow93

Recruit
Hey, i have 3700x and 2070 super and i can confirm that it is caused by sharpening, when i set it to 0 problem disappears. It seems that this bug is only on Nvidia cards because my friend with amd vega 56 couldn't see this problem. Also when you set low resoultion ( 800x600 for example) this problem is even more clearly visible.

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Is this issue still persisting when the dynamic resolution is disabled and render scale is set to full?

Fellow93

Recruit
For me yes, only when sharpening is set to 0.00 this issue disappears. I uploaded some examples of this bug, there is also low res one where you can clearly see some sort of lines or rectangles which distorts image.

Top Bottom