Wouldnt it be cool to have rabbits (Animals) in a mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall,
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar.
Has given you the call.

yes. as small reskinned horses

awsome! It would be cool for hunting. Or mabie castles have a rabbit overpopulation issue so a lord gives you a quest to lower the population!

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.
That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.
Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide; it's a killer!
(c)  :lol:

something like this?
giant_rabbit_german.jpg

i have got a friend with a mod, and this idea :p

i think it would be able, but a lot of codding work.

and what would be awesome too are checkens, but for both you need new animations.

thats why i would prefer cows, they would be awsome too, but they must be able to walk like horses

Thandrius said:
i have got a friend with a mod, and this idea :p

i think it would be able, but a lot of codding work.

and what would be awesome too are checkens, but for both you need new animations.

thats why i would prefer cows, they would be awsome too, but they must be able to walk like horses

Um Mount & Blade already has cows. But i like the chicken idea, there are chicken sounds in town but no chickens, how awsome would it be to go into town and have chickens running around everywhere!

Rabbits for eat to gain HP or for to use at War dynamic? Also it would be cool send a Little Scout Buddy.

Actually am I the only one who thinks that Mount and Blade should have had some animal life?  I mean there's not a lot going on other than people.  When you go to villages they should have chickens, cows, maybe sheep or goats etc.  Even birds in the sky would be nice.  Don't get me wrong, I guess it was to keep the specs for the game down especially as the combat side of things can get heavy, but still I miss all that.

Yeah I've actually played Wedding Dance. :smile:  Bit risque for me, but had some pretty good ideas and was rather fun too.  I'd rather see an official addition to Warband that adds things like animals to be honest.  Too much mucking about with the limits of the engine for modders otherwise.  Unless I'm missing something here...  Can you add extra skeletons to Warband these days?  I doubt you could get away with the horse skeleton with chickens for example, be a bit too much like the infamous cougar man in Red Dead Redemption. :smile:  In any case all the game really needs is some cows, some sheep/goats, chickens and maybe some birds circling in the sky.  That would add a fair amount of ambiance I think, course to most of the Warband community it's probably unnecessary.

if they added animals it would make the game more realistic animals were around in medieval times. i bet this would be especially hard but in medieval times lords used to practice falconry how awsome would it be to have that in the game!!!!

I admit animals would add atmossphere but I really wonder why would you have something like falconry in a game like this? So you can send your falcon to pick off the helmet of the enemy?  :mrgreen:

yes this is all good. Falconry could be used for scouting like in age of empires II, a bit unrealistic but good for fantasy mod.  I'll try to include animals in my mods... after i learn how to mod of course.

(Sorry to bring up an inactive thread, but I had a question related to it...)

I belive one of the Wester-Mods had Deer you could hunt. But it was a long time ago I checked it out.

However: My question is: Is there any Mod where you can have a pet (preferbly a dog) that you can have with you as a companion and possibly level up?

Back
Top Bottom