would it be too much to ask if

Users who are viewing this thread

General Darius

Sergeant
someone can craft (model and add intoitems perhaps or even use existing models) me Roland (yes i know theres a hero named rolandbut IM roland XD) My blade of Legend Durandal? (ie make it the best 1h blade in the game without being too op as well as nicest model? perhaps a 2h model for the 1h sword =P

M&B Warband Mod Tools

And do it yourself ^^ just run the damn program and its all simple english with numbers on all statistics.
Or just add spak item pack it has overpowered sword/bow if you want to 1hit everything.

i dont want to 1 hit

i just want 2 damage more then the top weapon with 120 reach and 100 speed along with swing being pierce

General Darius said:
i dont want to 1 hit

i just want 2 damage more then the top weapon with 120 reach and 100 speed along with swing being pierce
Then  use the mod tools to modify one of existing weapons or get some additional one and edit it stats.
It will take like 2 mins and it ain't rocket science.

You dont need ANY coding knowledge.
That program is for *.txt files edition files such as items/troops editor.
Most of troops dont use 2 handers such as this mod have.
However you can always add some new item from mbrepisitory. Its not hard especially when ALL OF THEM have README on how to install additional items.
All it takes is read the faq.

And if you really need a coding knowledge to understand that then I dont know what to say.
beztytuuzi.jpg

1) there's no point in getting mad when someone is giving you an answer (and the answers were "M&B Warband Mod Tools" and "do it yourself").
2) using antiphrasis to "thank" someone for their help or advisement won't make you look good in this thread.
3) if you're doing something you're not entirely sure of then backup files you're editing.
4) search for tutorials. i know there are somewhere in here because i was editing something for myself few weeks ago. and if you'll ask me for the links i'll say you're unprepared to act by yourself.

First of all I didn't say "add an item with mod tools" but add an item from mbrepisitory you know this site ... http://www.mbrepository.com/category.php?id=9
All of items there have walktrough on how to install the items which is copying files and modyfing module.ini and itemkinds.txt
Else I told you to EDIT existing item. You knew what you wanted and that was bigger damage/speed and eventually damage type and weapon use.
You could pick any existing sword and just reedit it stats yet you choose to add a new item, not my fault.
Even when you screw up in mod items tool it ASK YOU TO MAKE A BACKUP while saving any changes. So if you clicked the damn yes then you have a itemkinds.txt file with a date of modification. Then all it would take is rename it to itemkinds.txt
However if you are a person who click yes->yes->yes->whatever->yes->the end. In all programs without any reading then forgive me cause I though you are a little brighter.

Back
Top Bottom