Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellenbrecher said:
There's two types of cops...
Z90OAwJ.jpg

Good thing the guy on the left has his googles. :lol:

Feragorn said:
Interesting that one dude has an AUG. Why Steyr over HK?

It is highly possible that they were mobilized in a second and that those cops in civilian clothes were off-duty and just rushed. As for AUGs I think they're a bit more powerful than the HKs and this is why the special forces use them, plus personal preferences... Then again, it is highly possible that they just took what they had at a second's reach...

Ps. me is kinda back...

crodio said:
the ex-yugos are resurrecting. the end is nigh
welcome

Our resurrection is unavoidable. That course was set 30 years ago by the Yugoslav UDB generals, and explained trough the TV show "Nadrealisti" :razz: It is imminent that Europe will now fall apart and Yugoslavia will reciprocally rise like a Phoenix :3

Wellenbrecher said:
Ah ****.  :sad:

Don't give me that :sad:
Captured Joe said:
Welcome back!

Thank you :smile:

Edit: Apparently by now there's 9 dead and Germany's police command is dispatching an entire army of troopers armed to the teeth

Give the lad a chance man.

Just watched al-jazeera and BBC where they said the gunman was ranting about immigration but chose not to repeat it because apparently it was full of swears.
Then my dad switched over to CNN where the only bit of info they gave was that one of the shooters shouted "allahu akbar". They also claimed there were at least 3 gunmen.

Weird.

jacobhinds said:
Just watched al-jazeera and BBC where they said the gunman was ranting about immigration but chose not to repeat it because apparently it was full of swears.
Then my dad switched over to CNN where the only bit of info they gave was that one of the shooters shouted "allahu akbar". They also claimed there were at least 3 gunmen.

Weird.
CNN has a **** translator. They're looking for *up to 3* people, not *at least* three.

The motive is unknown. A video shows what is presumably a perpetrator arguing with a local, the local calls him "kanake" (slur for sandy foreigners), and the guy replies "I'm german" in a very german accent. Possibility of bullying being involved, I think he says something along those lines.

Neither rightist nor islamist influences are confirmed in the slightest at this point as far as I am aware.

Amontadillo said:
jacobhinds said:

Weird.
CNN has a **** translator. They're looking for *up to 3* people, not *at least* three.

The motive is unknown. A video shows what is presumably a perpetrator arguing with a local, the local calls him "kanake" (slur for sandy foreigners), and the guy replies "I'm german" in a very german accent. Possibility of bullying being involved, I think he says something along those lines.

Neither rightist nor islamist influences are confirmed in the slightest at this point as far as I am aware.

link the video

Dansk viking said:
Temujin said:
link the video

http://www.n-tv.de/politik/Verstoerendes-Tatvideo-Ich-bin-Deutscher-article18257836.html

It's hard to make out, the shouter sounds like a bullying **** though, and the other guy mentioned being under treatment for something.

But it was indeed hard to make out

He also mentions "now I have to buy a gun" and "I didn't do anything" but the shouter just keeps on calling him a Wanker and a **** turk and an ass-hole

He sais something about being German because his ... was born here

EDIT having read the article after listening a million times, they actualy write what he said:
"Wegen euch bin ich sieben Jahre lang gemobbt worden. Und jetzt musste ich mir eine Waffe kaufen, um euch alle abzuknallen." Obwohl der Mann akzentfreies Deutsch spricht, wird er von seinem im Video nicht zu sehenden Gegenüber in tiefstem Bayrisch als "Kanake" beschimpft - die Antwort lässt aufhorchen: "Ich bin hier geboren. Ich wurde in meiner Wohngruppe gemobbt. Ich war in Behandlung. Ich bin Deutscher!"

"Because of you I was "mobbed" for 7 years and now I had to buy a gun to shoot you all. They call him a racial slur, and he replies: I was born here I was mobbed in my living group, I was in treatment, I am German"

Amontadillo said:
I kinda told you...
You do realise I speak german too?

The bullying has nothing to do with the yelling guy, it is in the past. THe shouter is angry because the ****face was shooting people.

I do, I thought you didn't know I do too, and I figured 2 pairs of ears could possibly hear more than 1 pair of ears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom