Closed workshop not giving income

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Does turning on the 'use input from warehouse' and store some output in the warehouse fix anything? I've been making steady profit on a linen weavers in Sargot but doing some micro management during wars when less caravans get through.

Does turning on the 'use input from warehouse' and store some output in the warehouse fix anything? I've been making steady profit on a linen weavers in Sargot but doing some micro management during wars when less caravans get through.
I indeed played around with it and at some point, I discovered when I visited on of my breweries that it had a large amount of beer in the warehouse. That was however not what I wanted to achieve. My goal was to have some passive income.

I've been informed that this is intended. Yes the workshop is not producing income but it is working as intended. It is producing daily and trying to increase the capital. Workshops are giving %20 of their capital to player when the capital is > 10000. Both brevery workshops are below 10000 capital so they are running on their own, not giving the money to the player. Once we go to the related towns and buy all the beer, we can see that they sell their products in profit and give their leftover money to player. So everything seems to be intended.

Back
Top Bottom