Women...

Users who are viewing this thread

He won't be at any other feasts, because he's too busy in my capital city preparing for my wedding feast.  Catch-22.

I've binned being marshal, still no wedding feast but I'm hopeful as it's only been 4 or 5 days so far. 

Don't have any other fiefs.  Only got Veluca and 4 villages, of which he owns 2. 

Not sure I'm buggered quite yet though.  It's been about 12 days since I demarshalled myself, and no more requests from me bird for a visit.  So some trigger has changed. 

Pellagus said:
Crag Hack said:
Can you do sex with your wife? Like you press an option: "Hey baby let's  get it on!"  :mrgreen:

Try this in real life. I dare you.

Maybe the first 2 weeks, then it's over. "Yawn... I'm so exhausted, I think I'll put my pajamas on, and go straight to bed", she says with a somewhat overplayed smile.

Pellagus said:
Crag Hack said:
Can you do sex with your wife? Like you press an option: "Hey baby let's  get it on!"  :mrgreen:

Try this in real life. I dare you.

LOL I wish I could....  :mrgreen:

But this is possible with some kind of women...."show me the money first" method.... :cool:

Bit of a gamebreaker this.  I've given it about 25 days since unmarshalling myself and still no sign of the wedding happening.  Still no requests to visit the lady either; but as no bugger has bothered to give me any idea of how long a wedding feast usually takes to prepare, I have no idea if it might ever actually take place.  I now have about 230 days to finish the wedding quest.

Not getting married rather shafts my whole strategy.  Especially as it means my only competent and loyal vassel will be stuck in my capital for evermore.   

might have to resort to that - but it means going to war and I was rather hoping to use the current peace to sort out getting married, sending emissaries, spreading the good word of my deeds etc.

If your king of your own kingdom pass marshal to any of your lord and they will hold a feast.

:sad: Same issue here:
I was playing the Nords and had the same issue. Found out 'pops' was captured after I paid the dowry. Once he was released (message came up that Jarl Aedin was release...) it took nearly a month for him to show up - everyone I asked said they did not know where he was. When he FINALLY got to Sargoth, he then had to gather more men. All-in-all took 90 days and nothing. And its not like the Nords weren't partying their fool heads off! Seemed like every-other month they had a feast!

This thread had me scared, but it only took about 3 ingame days before a feast was held and I talked to the father of the bride and then I was married :smile:

The cutscene for the wedding was a little weird.. I clicked my mouse to skip it but instead it made my character slide backwards about 10 paces, punch the air, then slide back beside the bride.
it was an interesting wedding with the groom sliding all around the room punching the air randomly.

Lord Samuel said:
Can you even still "talk" to another lady (like, in her bedchamber) while waiting for the official wedding ceremony?

Yep, on mine I got engaged in peacetime so it only took about a week to get the feast and I still had both my backups trying to get me to visit them while I was waiting.

I didn't try to add a 3rd since having those 2 on a string had already made me enemies with the lords who'd had their eye on them... that I didn't expect.

For some reason, the lord needs a walled center.  A castle or a town shall do it.  Then you can be married.

This SAME thing happened to me, it was solved by giving him a castle.

I believe that only works if the guardian refuses. If need be, you could always get your relation down with them, so that they do refuse and then elope.

Back
Top Bottom