[WNL2] League Table & Fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying that the only clan that still didn't lose any game is WH. Fact, isn't it? -) not saying they are the bestest eva.

and I'm pretty sure that they can maintain their winning streak next week facing top-5 opponent.

Zaharist said:
and I'm pretty sure that they can maintain their winning streak next week facing top-5 opponent.
I doubt D:

let's get some russian keys for the WNL winner

dztn7jrc6c4s.jpg

Just noticed some interesting facts (for statistics lovers):

RNGD are TOP1 atm with 61 RW, it's less then other teams' RD in TOP8 (excluding WH), equal to Heroes (9th, 61), less then TK (8th, 65) and CoR (5th, 69), all this teams lost 2 times.

CoR have maximum RW and are placed 5, with 2 losses.

WH has the best RD ratio (RD per match) = 10.25 with average score ~13-3, 2nd RD ratio CoR = 7 with av. score ~11.5-4.5, 3rd - SRC with 6,67.

RNGD is the one of 3 teams that has extra point (1) for winning upper lvl team (RNGD - SoE Week5).
CoR has most extra points (2). (CoR-FIN Week5)
2 of 3 mixed lvl matches (week 5) were won by lower lvl team.
IG is the onliest team that got extra point during week 6 (FIN - IG). KHR and IK failed to win upper lvl opponents.
FIN was one of 3 teams leveling up after week 4, and is the onliest team that lost twice to lower lvl teams.
6 matches 1lvl vs 2lvl played so far, 3 of them won by lower lvl team.
The only 2nd lvl vs 2nd lvl match so far was RNGD vs AE.

Aye, we never lost a match with a score worse than 7-9 (it's a curse :sad:) while also getting good scores when we did win.

Guy Fawkes said:
why ruins? we played it 2 weeks ago.
Probably randomly selected, but I don't really like Ruins either :/

Killfacer said:
Guy Fawkes said:

It's randomly selected as pointed out. Though if a lot of people complain about the proximity I guess I could rework the map selection system for the future.
A random cycle would probably make more sense. The order of the map is randomized first, but if all the maps are played, it starts at the first map again, with different randomized factions?

Killfacer said:
Guy Fawkes said:

It's randomly selected as pointed out. Though if a lot of people complain about the proximity I guess I could rework the map selection system for the future.

Let me suggest you smth (may be not very new, but..)
For example we have 6 open maps.
each map has 16.7% chance to be selected evey week.

let it be so (just trying to explain my idea):
map = ball. Ruins - red, Field - green, Valley - blue, Steppes - black, Plains - brown, Snowy - white
U pull balls from the box randomly
To decrease chance being selected after being selected previously use several balls for each map.

I.E.
Week 1 - 2 ball sof all colors = 16.7% for each ball to be selected. Red, this time. Week 2 has 1 red ball.
Week 2 - 1 red, 2 balls of other colours. Red - 9 %, blue, green, dark - 18.18% (91% that it won't be red)

ok. if you use PokerStars' random number generator % may be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom