With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Ljas said:
It's in the launcher.
i found it, but it didn't seem to help.. also i lowered the graphical setting.

the frustrating thing is, i also had this problem in warband beta. but i just can't remember what fixed it!

i digged up some dead warband beta threads, this is what i found:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,82972.msg2143143.html#msg2143143
The one that started the thread....was You!

but i don't quiet understand what you mean with: The problem was caused by a trojan in the system restore files. Deleting all my restore points fixed it.

Ah, so it was the trojan after all!

System Restore is a component of Microsoft's Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, but not Windows 2000,[1] operating systems that allows for the rolling back of system files, registry keys, installed programs, etc., to a previous state in the event of system malfunction or failure.

First, however, you should do a virus scan to see if it actually is a virus, and find where it's located. If it's not in the system restore files, I doubt deleting them has any effect.

Ljas said:
Ah, so it was the trojan after all!

System Restore is a component of Microsoft's Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, but not Windows 2000,[1] operating systems that allows for the rolling back of system files, registry keys, installed programs, etc., to a previous state in the event of system malfunction or failure.

First, however, you should do a virus scan to see if it actually is a virus, and find where it's located. If it's not in the system restore files, I doubt deleting them has any effect.
thank you! i will try this.

I'm not sure this would fit here (and unsure this has been posted before even, havent seached) but is it possible to make those caravan camp used for battles lootable? They actually work like villages when you have battle in them, and being very costy in troops when you assault an ennemy retreated behind caravan, at least it should be possible to enable looting.

Hello, I haven't read this whole thread, but do village elders in this game ever actually need help with anything (apart from the first village you're directed to)?

reiksmarshal said:
Does anybody know what the "hidden treasury" village upgrade does?
Does anybody know what the "hidden treasury" village upgrade does? I looked everywhere for a chest to put stuff but it must be hidden very well.  :roll:
[/quote]
Hidden cache – If ever the village is over-run, if it has a hidden cache, it does not
receive the status of “Looted.” Instead, its wealth is reduced only by one third.
Manual is your friend - http://www.gamefront.com/files/20269539/PDX8705US_MB_With_Fire_and_Sword_Onlinemanual.pdf

I have one question, how can I continue the story?
I've finished all the quests from Zamoshye, but what should I do then?

I noriced I cannot allocate any points to the Weapon Proficiencies for my companions (one handed weapons, firearms, polearms, etc.). Is that a bug or is it meant to be like that?

jeager said:
how dop you activate the ingame cheat menu?i have no idea how to do it :?: :?:
Have cheats enabled via the configuration menu in the launcher. Press CTRL~ or CTRL` and then type "cheatmenu" in the box that appears. There will be some cheat options when you talk to lords/visit towns, etc, as well as a cheat menu in your camp menu. You hit the same key combo and type "nocheatmenu" to turn it off. But, don't anticipate the same options as Warband...there aren't many options with the cheat/debug mode turned on in WFaS.

When i got a city (not a fort) how did i recruit troops? It has baracks, stables etc and i'm hiring all guys atm but what options do i need to take to hire ppl?

question: Have anyone found bigger stable group of NPC's than this: "Fatima, Yelisei, Fedot, Sarabun, Karlsson, Priest Spasokukotsky +Colonel Zagloba when doing Polish Storyline or Mamai when doing Cossack one." yet?

Back
Top Bottom