OSP Code MP [WIP] MB Anti Cheat v0.8.5

Users who are viewing this thread

My bad, I meant the code of script game_get_console_command.
Could you please post it aswell.

Any chance your server is running on WSE?
Post the code of any Sample_XXXX_sart.bat you actually use to host the server.
(right mouse click and then edit)

Rhapsodos said:
Console Command Script: https://pastebin.com/q833gU2G

Server file: https://pastebin.com/MepP8wWH

To my knowledge, we aren't using WSE.
The code implementation seems to be fine, so far.

You posted the content of the txt files btw, but I need the code from Sample_XXXX_start.bat
Your server surely runs on an outdated game engine / WSE, otherwise it would work.

If you still can't manage to fix it, you can feel free to send me your modsys and I'll have a look at it.

I updated the server engine and NW module files to the latest version (Ready-to-use Files).

The updated engine (1.173) now provides an inbuilt detection for the unblockable attack hack.
We'll see how that works out...

I'm gona change the "unblockable" related code accordingly.

So the new NeoGK download has this Anti-Cheat system and I love it. But the problem I'm having is disabling it for certain events, me and some friends like to screw around and by doing that we end up spamming block directions, which triggers the autoblock warnings. I'd just like a way to disable it without having to delete a bunch of things in my server scripts or whatever, thanks!

Check out the server commands.
Code:
# determines what hacks should be detected
limit_lancer <value> #unblockable
limit_hussar <value> #autoblock
limit_dragoon <value> #aimbot
# 102 = disable, 103 = enable

_Sebastian_ said:
Check out the server commands.
Code:
# determines what hacks should be detected
limit_lancer <value> #unblockable
limit_hussar <value> #autoblock
limit_dragoon <value> #aimbot
# 102 = disable, 103 = enable
so just so I don't mess this up, if I put
limit_lancer <103> #unblockable
limit_hussar <102> #autoblock
limit_dragoon <103> #aimbot
then will it just disable autoblock?
and i know this is a noob question but im new to owning a server, i would but these commands in the configuration settings, right?

Well done. Warband is the only game where players can make anti-cheat when devs are too lazy or don't care.
Hackers can make new nasty cheats knowing open source code of anti-cheat system.
You can only get rid of cheaters with proper proper anti-hacks. This is a job of TW. Devs must ensure hacker-free gameplay. They must add proper anti-hack. Something like BattleEye anti-hack. So every server is secure to play.

_Sebastian_ said:
I can confirm that the unblockable detection works like a charm, without any false positives so far.

Autoblock- and aimbot- detection is yet another story, as it mainly works by statistics.
You can't be 100% sure wheter the player is hacking or just being good, however with the latest version those false positives got reduced by a fair amount.

As I told before, it's all about fine tuning the detection parameters.
You can see when some kid use aimbot at 100% just fine. It's jerking off to the head in the straight line allright. But not in Mount and Blade: Warband where you don't have proper spectator mode with PoV of player.
See my new video for examples. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wM2lYLbnEY

Back
Top Bottom