Will Slavery be a feature in Bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Even if it breaks their immersion to see stuff like this it should be pretty easy to mod out. I really can't understand those people.
me neither, like if the game stated i strived for historic realism and was set in 1600 Italy, then fair, there might be something to their argument, if it was made in the vein that the like historical accuracy, but they dont mind, that ****ting them self to death from dyssentry is not in the game :grin: but Calradia is fantasy.

me neither, like if the game stated i strived for historic realism and was set in 1600 Italy, then fair, there might be something to their argument, if it was made in the vein that the like historical accuracy, but they dont mind, that ****ting them self to death from dyssentry is not in the game :grin: but Calradia is fantasy.
That's not really comparable, I get that there are biological reasons for much less women fighting in wars, but that can just be represented by slightly adjusted stats of the genders and them being not 50/50. Diarrhea not being a condition in the game makes sense because it would hinder fun for a huge part of the players.

That's not really comparable, I get that there are biological reasons for much less women fighting in wars, but that can just be represented by slightly adjusted stats of the genders and them being not 50/50. Diarrhea not being a condition in the game makes sense because it would hinder fun for a huge part of the players.
I agree a 100% it was just a counter argument to them saying stuff like "i cant enjoy the game if its not 100% historical accurate" but Theres plenty of things that are done in games to make them fun, that not accurate.

I hope slavery is moddable. If Native Bannerlord simply permits conversion of prisoners into gold or troops for my army, that is fine. But hopefully mods will permit me to manage my olive plantation worked by Vlandian savages who made the mistake of being taken alive when invading my lands.

I hope slavery is moddable. If Native Bannerlord simply permits conversion of prisoners into gold or troops for my army, that is fine. But hopefully mods will permit me to manage my olive plantation worked by Vlandian savages who made the mistake of being taken alive when invading my lands.
I hope Theres an option in the game to either sell, recruit or to but to forced labor somehow (maybe to lower wage cost at your factories)

Recruiting and selling off prisoners was already in Warband, only the putting to work part isn't completely clear yet.
I know, but thats just what im hoping for being in the game when we get it (or atleast during EA) mods will likely come up with more things, like sacrifices to the good gods in hope of fair weather :grin:

Back
Top Bottom