Wich one of these MODs you like most? (for 1.011)

Wich one of these MODs you like most? 1.011

• Ranger's Aprentice

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Starwars Conquest

Votes: 7 20.6%

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Fire Arrow

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Native Expansion

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Swords of Damocles

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

sword of Democlys is my favrite mod ever with its kingdom manegment.

Dunno why they called it (and allow it to be called) Native Expansion. It had me confused for a long time thinking it was an official expansion to Mount & Blade. After playing it and noticing the changes I didn't care for it at all.

Helldiver said:
Dunno why they called it (and allow it to be called) Native Expansion. It had me confused for a long time thinking it was an official expansion to Mount & Blade. After playing it and noticing the changes I didn't care for it at all.

Yes, because the official expansion should obviously go under 'The Cartographer's Guild'.

I rather enjoy fire arrow.  It seems to be right between the mods that are overpowered and the ones that are way underpowered.  It has a lot of features I enjoy, including new armors that actually go well on female characters, cattle pastures and wheat fields that can be seen on the world map, and optimized menus.  The best thing about it, though, is the balance between ease and difficulty; it's challenging but not impossible, beatable but not stupid.

I guess my bias is a little unfair, though, because the only mods I've played on this list are Fire Arrow, Native Expansion (III), and Ranger's Apprentice.  Ranger's apprentice was downright annoying with the super speed lords and way overpowered units.  Also, the game play is way too fast for my liking.  I got to level 30 in one night and had a force of 400.

Speaking of Rus XIII, though, I can't wait till it's finished.  Even the beta was probably one of the best mods I've played, while I have to admit I have no idea how to pronounce any (I mean ANY) of the city, troupe, or character names.

Back
Top Bottom