why only my party can't move fast?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've played Warband, Bannerlord and Viking Conquest.

I wanted to play Mount & Blade, because I was curious.

And I knew how to get the party moving fast in the game.

Press Ctrl + Space bar.

I went into the game and pressed the Ctrl + Space, but my party didn't move, and only looters, nobles and farmers moved quickly.

When I press the Ctrl + Space, only my party just stop.

I open local file and go Modules → Native → module.ini, and modify time_multiplier = 0.25 → time_multiplier = 0.50

But when I did this, the game was always twice times or three times faster, so it became harder.

I want to know why these problems occur and how to solve them.

If anyone knows how to fix it, help me.

I don't think you can speed up and move at the same time in the first game. Speeding up in the first game was meant for when you have long waiting times doing nothing. I don't think they anticipated people would want fast travel. That's something they introduced in Warband iirc.

But I could be wrong, it's been a very long time.

I don't think you can speed up and move at the same time in the first game. Speeding up in the first game was meant for when you have long waiting times doing nothing. I don't think they anticipated people would want fast travel. That's something they introduced in Warband iirc.

But I could be wrong, it's been a very long time.
Really?

If it's real it's sad.

But I still don't get it.

When I press the control+space bar, NPC parties move fast.

Only my party stop.

Quite big mystery too me.

Any way thanks.

It's not that parties move fast, it's that time is faster, so parties move "fast". In fact, parties still have the same speed, they just appear faster because time is accelerated.

Back
Top Bottom