Why On Earth Is This Forum Section So Toxic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate advertising / spam
I've just sat and read the Multiplayer Forum section and Jesus Christ guys chill out and stop being so horrible about so many things.

Game's not even released yet. Stop insulting the devs. They're making progress (I didn't play for ~~a year and the game's vastly improved). If the game's lack of immediate progress is stressing you out so much, go play something else until it's done. Harrassing and insulting the devs constantly helps nobody, and just alienates the community from the developers. Moreover some of us would like to read the Multiplayer Forum and enjoy what we read, not see endless whining about developer progress and trolling.
I know you're excited for the game to be finished, but guys, chill out.

my repostey senses are tingling: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/why-is-this-forum-section-so-toxic.442239/

firstly you're bloody hilarious, secondly if you want to enjoy what you're reading maybe go to a forum that's not dedicated to a game the development of which is stalling due solely to sheer incompetence of the producers. alternatively you could always look up the latest dev posts, i can't explain why but they tend to respond most frequently to heartfelt and cuddly posts instead of the undoubtedly more common and critical "dev harassment" posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom