Why is it not playable now?

Users who are viewing this thread

sorry for interrupting but tbf all suggestions there were already made by tons of people at alpha/beta and they didn't care, making more and more of these is just not constructive criticism anymore
if the key issues with the game still exist in the game after it's been pointed out countless times, what is the conscructive feedback then, if reminding about key issues with the game isn't?

Please, prove me, where I have HOSTILE attitude.
You are either very unaware of how your own use of words and connotations have on people.... or you are a troll. Im not sure which of the 2 it is honestly.

Very happy the lagginess is apparently fixed! :smile: I cant play today but il give it a go tomorrow

You are either very unaware of how your own use of words and connotations have on people.... or you are a troll. Im not sure which of the 2 it is honestly.

Very happy the lagginess is apparently fixed! :smile: I cant play today but il give it a go tomorrow
Yeah, trolling people since original M&B 2008, sooooo nice. (Not because I am a fan of that franchise and want this game to be better)

Last edited:
"We pushed out a small update aimed at tackling the fps drops in Multiplayer."

I wish the fps drop when travel on the map in late game could get fixed soon. It get very tedious to try to keep tooltip open at all times to not crawl around at 12fps rather than 60.

Back
Top Bottom