Why fight when the AI can do it for you? (cheat)

Users who are viewing this thread

An4Sh

Count
I was just having some fun using cheats mostly ctrl+4 when i accidently pressed ctrl+5 and saw that i lost all control over my character and that he was moving by him self, it turns out you can make the AI fight using your character!

Its fun to finally see how the AI  fights but it has problems, since you still have control over the camera which gives you control over the reticle you decide where and how the blows will land by not when and its impossible to use ranged weapons but dont worry, you can still change which weapon your character uses(and shield)... so enjoy!

didn't know yet thanks I'll try out...
Edit: ARGH!?!?!!!!!! my eyes, the AI is damn bad I lost against a river pirate

No wait, why enter the fight at alll? you could just order your party to attack it, and stay out yourself!!!111onety-eleventm

Nah, just kidding, your topic name is to blame ;P.

It's fun to let it fight every once in a while, but the combat is a big part of the game, so if you stop fighting it gets pretty boring...
Plus the AI player is not a very good fighter.

Hugglez!
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Like i said, you have to decide where and how to attack

EDIT: and Jerky, its just for fun i didnt say you have to use it all the time, you can turn it on and off in any battle any time you want

ctr+4 does normal damage to an enemy(great way to kill whole parties if you wanna mess around with cheats) and last time i checked ctrl+1-3 dont do anything

Be warned, if you dont have higher numbers and a level of 30, you will lose against any party that uses men-at-arms and knights in large numbers

i trye it and my opinoion of it was that it SUCKED.
unless the AI goes up i would'nt dare to do it, it suck so bad that even if i was in plate armor, a peseant with a knife could kill me.
and it spoils the fun cause its not like there's a story in it (exept a few m0ds) and al you really can do is fight and with this ruins even that.  so nice find really but i won't use it :lol:  ( no offence to you)

An4Sh said:
ctr+4 does normal damage to an enemy(great way to kill whole parties if you wanna mess around with cheats) and last time i checked ctrl+1-3 dont do anything

Are you implying that the enemy takes less damage than the player?

jeroen said:
i trye it and my opinoion of it was that it SUCKED.
unless the AI goes up i would'nt dare to do it, it suck so bad that even if i was in plate armor, a peseant with a knife could kill me.
and it spoils the fun cause its not like there's a story in it (exept a few m0ds) and al you really can do is fight and with this ruins even that.  so nice find really but i won't use it :lol:  ( no offence to you)

I said its for fun just turn it on in a battle rest a little, turn it off and play manualy again

Back
Top Bottom