Who Would be in Your Dream Team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Inf (5) : kiymaliDanino, ZakZak, Cardozo, Vince , Xlasis
Archer (3): zwiadowca , Retamar , Nazgulus
Cav (3): Franz, Alex ,Elwaen

Mascot (1) : Aerat

Ruthven said:
Smh not seeing gibby on any NA cav lists....

KNIGHT_GIBBY

4BB186A232DD70B0F11BACDE4E90458AB8AA9B48

Inf: Boromir, Kili(Donzel), Rollo, Frozen Ranger, Gambit(it oğlu it)
Ranger: Dede_Algos, Waxher, Carrier, Ermac
Cav: Flawin, Arthas, Scciro, Nemesis, Earendil

RobinWar said:
Infantry (4): Vizimir, Jurgen, KiymaliDanino, Rider_of_Rohirrim
Archers (2): Thorin, Watly
Cavalry (3): Tork, Garvidel, FranzJoseph
YOU MADE MY DAY AHAHAHAH

RU

Infantry (5): Arni, Rempika, Zoyka, Dima 152, SifoN
Archers (3): ReD WaR, Kazupa, Ara
Cavalry (4): R1ch, BlackCorsair, Alexander, Froska

EU

Infantry (5): Scar, DrDoener, Gibby, Bloody Death, DarkLight
Archers (3): LeRoux, Rainbow, NeLe
Cavalry (4): axL, Ciiges, Shemaforash, SirAlecks

Infantry (5): Napoleon (C), Rempica, Scar, Charlini, Arni (Honourable mention: Tomayus)
Archers (3): Menethil, Rayden, Xerxes (Honourable mentions: Kane, Tirtil)
Cavalry (4): Ciiges, Peter, Vivar, Relaks

And I would be watching them 7/24 at spec to learn something about the game. :roll:

Infantry (5): Hurst, Klassy, Gibby Scar, Fietta
Archers (3): Dave, Maximou, pepper
Cavalry (4): Ciiges, Franzjoeseph, Strand, Peter

Infantry (4): Arni, Gibby, charlini, Scar
Archers (2): snacc, Red_War
Cavalry (3): Angola_merkel, Blackdead,  Kane

These NA “teams” are a hot meme. No Aporta?

Any team without Oodle and Tito on the inf is trash and would lose an inf fight in three seconds.

Infantry: Oodle, Tito, Aporta, Guacc

Cavalry: Cru, Vinnypooh, Aporta, PPK157

Archery: Lagstro, Jeffrey9297, Achilles

This teams infantry are all extremely cohesive with each other with three of them being from one team that know how to play together. Cohesiveness is the most important factor with any teams and especially dream teams.

In my opinion Cru is the number one cav to play in NA, he has also played with several teams and never had any issue rising to the top on them. He plays well with anyone. Vinny is in a similar boat although he needs to play with people he knows well from what I’ve seen. Aporta is another player that can play with anyone and can play any class extremely well. PPK also fits this boat. PPK and Aporta are able to offer advice to anyone they play with and fit in well when playing with anyone.

These archers all speak for themselves. I think Achilles struggles playing with people he doesn’t know but that’s also because he plays with a ghetto ass setup now. Jeffrey can play with anyone.

On a closed map the four inf listed would play inf. Guacc could be substituted by PPK if he is misbehaving and being stupid. Tito and Oodle are your main killers and they need to focus on the other teams best inf. Aporta is the best support inf to play the game. Guacc is a meme but can do whatever. Oodle and Tito would play open map inf. Aporta could play a third inf on certain open maps.

I’d pick Vinnypooh and PPK to play the closed map cav with this team. They are both familiar with each other and the cav players need to function off each other more than any other class. Aporta and Cru would play open map cav with this team.

Lagstro and Jeffrey would be the main archers with this group. They both can play with any team well and don’t have any issue playing off each other from what I’ve seen. They both have played together on the fabled Reign E-Sports team and showed that they can’t lose a match. Achilles could sub in for when Jeffrey is having a bad day.

I’ve listened to a lot of callers from NA and I think PPk is actually the best caller I’ve ever listened to in a match. He has a unique way of micromanaging players midgame that I think works well. Oodle, Tito, Aporta, Lagstro and even Guacc are also all pretty good at making calling decisions in the moment.

There are a dozen or so other players that could be substituted in but in the end these guys are the best in my opinion. Vorn, Kelquethas, Heat, Ebdanian, John, Chewbacca, Calamity, idk who I’m missing offhand.

Europe sucks. Only going to list people I’ve played with.

Infantry: Gibby, Anchor, Arni, Charlini

Cavalry: Ciiges, Shema, Firunien, Sir Alecks

Archers: Menethil, Rayden, Princelele

The NA team would 12-0 these scrubs.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
These NA “teams” are a hot meme. No Aporta?

Any team without Oodle and Tito on the inf is trash and would lose an inf fight in three seconds.

Infantry: Oodle, Tito, Aporta, Guacc

Cavalry: Cru, Vinnypooh, Aporta, PPK157

Archery: Lagstro, Jeffrey9297, Achilles

This teams infantry are all extremely cohesive with each other with three of them being from one team that know how to play together. Cohesiveness is the most important factor with any teams and especially dream teams.

In my opinion Cru is the number one cav to play in NA, he has also played with several teams and never had any issue rising to the top on them. He plays well with anyone. Vinny is in a similar boat although he needs to play with people he knows well from what I’ve seen. Aporta is another player that can play with anyone and can play any class extremely well. PPK also fits this boat. PPK and Aporta are able to offer advice to anyone they play with and fit in well when playing with anyone.

These archers all speak for themselves. I think Achilles struggles playing with people he doesn’t know but that’s also because he plays with a ghetto ass setup now. Jeffrey can play with anyone.

On a closed map the four inf listed would play inf. Guacc could be substituted by PPK if he is misbehaving and being stupid. Tito and Oodle are your main killers and they need to focus on the other teams best inf. Aporta is the best support inf to play the game. Guacc is a meme but can do whatever. Oodle and Tito would play open map inf. Aporta could play a third inf on certain open maps.

I’d pick Vinnypooh and PPK to play the closed map cav with this team. They are both familiar with each other and the cav players need to function off each other more than any other class. Aporta and Cru would play open map cav with this team.

Lagstro and Jeffrey would be the main archers with this group. They both can play with any team well and don’t have any issue playing off each other from what I’ve seen. They both have played together on the fabled Reign E-Sports team and showed that they can’t lose a match. Achilles could sub in for when Jeffrey is having a bad day.

I’ve listened to a lot of callers from NA and I think PPk is actually the best caller I’ve ever listened to in a match. He has a unique way of micromanaging players midgame that I think works well. Oodle, Tito, Aporta, Lagstro and even Guacc are also all pretty good at making calling decisions in the moment.

There are a dozen or so other players that could be substituted in but in the end these guys are the best in my opinion. Vorn, Kelquethas, Heat, Ebdanian, John, Chewbacca, Calamity, idk who I’m missing offhand.

Europe sucks. Only going to list people I’ve played with.

Infantry: Gibby, Anchor, Arni, Charlini

Cavalry: Ciiges, Shema, Firunien, Sir Alecks

Archers: Menethil, Rayden, Princelele

The NA team would 12-0 these scrubs.
Traitor

Competitive team (MALTA):
Inf: Noxx, Döner, bullez, Weesmithy, bomba, Angry, Demi, Eder
Archers: Habrak, Metzger, Xerxes, Yona
Cav: norman, carpe, watyl, haakon, mace

Team for pickup matches (6v6):

Inf: Vince, Seán, Weesmithy, Midz, Odin
Archers: Zazu
Cav: Mati, bullez

yeah rob's list is the only good NA list here but i'd sub in Heat over any of those cav players excluding vinny because Heat's prime was the most mechanically skilled and well-rounded right after Vinny.

Back
Top Bottom