Votes: 28 12.1%
  • France

Votes: 16 6.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flecha said:
Well Germany or Turkey are expected to win. Most likely they will get NC trophy, how ever teams like BeNe or UK can suprise us all.

I'd rather say USA instead of BeNe.

Arthasan said:
Flecha said:
Well Germany or Turkey are expected to win. Most likely they will get NC trophy, how ever teams like BeNe or UK can suprise us all.

I'd rather say USA instead of BeNe.

But I'm in BeNe so, trust in BeNe my friend !

Kay said:
Scar said:
who will win in your opinion?

Israel.

Update:
You convinced biased admins to ban Israel because you were scared of them. I see. Smart one. Ban everyone who is better than you, in the end you will always win.
First of all I want to thank you for your appearance in the German team meeting, your input helped a lot. Not. Anyway, how is Team Austria going, oh wait, didn't make the cut did you? And Liechtenstein? Not enough fellow players hm? Well good you eventually found out you are jewish.

Since Germany doesn't have a match this week, let's play a match on Sunday, 19.00 GMT, NC_Germany_1 (should be the best choice for your team in terms of pings :wink:). We can also repeat our onehanded duels from bascially two years ago on a server of your choice. Looking forward to the match, buddy.

Scar said:
Kay said:
Scar said:
who will win in your opinion?

Israel.

Update:
You convinced biased admins to ban Israel because you were scared of them. I see. Smart one. Ban everyone who is better than you, in the end you will always win.
First of all I want to thank you for your appearance in the German team meeting, your input helped a lot. Not. Anyway, how is Team Austria going, oh wait, didn't make the cut did you? And Liechtenstein? Not enough fellow players hm? Well good you eventually found out you are jewish.

Since Germany doesn't have a match this week, let's play a match on Sunday, 19.00 GMT, NC_Germany_1 (should be the best choice for your team in terms of pings :wink:). We can also repeat our onehanded duels from bascially two years ago on a server of your choice. Looking forward to the match, buddy.
So maybe it is good time to delete Warband. I do not wanna find out that I am jewish or Romani (Romany) person... or another ancestry :/ :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom