• If there's money involved

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • If there's sex involved

Votes: 14 17.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

James said:
So, Pav, 80%?

There are seven sinner who refuse all sort of cuddling! And this whole cuddling thing is so juvenile. Now a poll asking "who wants Pavlovs cock in their ear" is a lot more XcoreX and would really show who is TRULY filled with Pavlove.

Also, go ahead and don't make a poll like that.

Bulle said:
Only if there is sex involved, I'm not a cuddly person.

Fair warning. Any sort of sexual contact with me will generally lead to feelings of extreme guilt within a 24 hour period. After which we simply will not speak.

YOU JUST CANT HANDLE IT MAN IM TRYNA TELL YA.

I dont want to cuddle with that.

I finally get to see some fresh posts from the player known as Pavlov... and I am served this clutter?

No wonder you made so many friends, you slut.

Pavlov said:
Fair warning. Any sort of sexual contact with me will generally lead to feelings of extreme guilt within a 24 hour period. After which we simply will not speak.

Why would I feel guilt? And it's not like we really know each other, so it's not like we will miss the whole speaking part anyway.

Whoopin said:
I dont want to cuddle with that.

I finally get to see some fresh posts from the player known as Pavlov... and I am served this clutter?

No wonder you made so many friends, you slut.

SLUT!?! please... I'm uhh.... god what terms do women use these days... uh... uh, ohh yeah *clears throat* I'm not a slut! I'm outgoing and have a bubbly personality.

Havoc134 said:
please tell me that was sarcsm, please.

I wasnt here when u were pavlov, but im glad to be here now :wink:

I'll put a check for cuddle then.

Bulle said:
Pavlov said:

Why would I feel guilt? And it's not like we really know each other, so it's not like we will miss the whole speaking part anyway.

Do NOT question the madness. The Pavenis (that's pavlov and penis combined) ruins lives I tell ya. Mainly mine, but like ****, i've been working on spreading some of that misery around.

I'm very good at creating my own misery, no offence to you, but I doubt that your misery would affect me. Unless you have problems with your erection which would affect the sex.

Nash said:
Aren't you bi-sexual? A functioning penis should be irrelevant to you.
If he has erection problems, it would put us both in a very embarrassing situation, or rather, he would be embarrassed and I would get uncomfortable and he might not want to give me some if he can't get something himself.

Bulle said:
Unless you have problems with your erection.

AND I DO! so booya, all up in YOUR face... or well.. meh.

Bulle said:
Nash said:
Aren't you bi-sexual? A functioning penis should be irrelevant to you.
If he has erection problems, it would put us both in a very embarrassing situation, or rather, he would be embarrassed and I would get uncomfortable and he might not want to give me some if he can't get something himself.

hahahahahahahaha. That's adorable, you think I get embarrassed? or uncomfortable? I'm on so many prescription pills I couldn't feel a gun shot would to the scrotum. I'm on mountains man, having tea parties and ****, sun rays in my cups, rainbows for dessert. That's whats up.

Nash said:
What makes you think he can get embarrassed?

You preach that truf brother.

Just make sure to wash that hillbilly heroin down with cheap beer or your **** will turn into concrete and you'll die trying to take a three hour **** like Elvis. The cheap beer is a powerful laxative so it might help. I don't want to cuddle I want to Turkish oil wrestle with Pavlov.

Sir Saladin said:
Just make sure to wash that hillbilly heroin down with cheap beer or your **** will turn into concrete and you'll die trying to take a three hour **** like Elvis. The cheap beer is a powerful laxative so it might help. I don't want to cuddle I want to Turkish oil wrestle with Pavlov.

You Sir, have always known what to say, and when to say it. It would me my honor, old friend, if we were to wrestle in Turkish oil together.

I saw the Turkish oil wrestling on the Travel Channel and I thought it was very manly and only slightly gay, the ultimate in male bonding. It is a ritualistic traditional thing they do over there.

Back
Top Bottom