Who Done It?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've tried a few playthroughs as the Caldradic Empire but I can never in good conscious pick a faction because not only do none of them have particularly good claims to the throne but I suspect them all of assassinating Emperor Arenicos. And the game has left frustratingly little clues as to who it may have been. So what do you all think? Who did it and why?

I've tried a few playthroughs as the Caldradic Empire but I can never in good conscious pick a faction because not only do none of them have particularly good claims to the throne but I suspect them all of assassinating Emperor Arenicos. And the game has left frustratingly little clues as to who it may have been. So what do you all think? Who did it and why?
I'm with you, I just choose according to the roleplay I intend for my dynasty, when permanent deaths being implemented, I intend to become the Emperor on one of those thirds and then reclaim the Empire, punishing the murderers, I suspect Garios and some members of the nothern empire. But, I generally chose the Nothern Empire for Senatorial Family playthorugh, you know.. The Julli Caesares, mainly Emperor Augustus roleplay kind of thing... or the Western Empire, if I intend to become another Aurelian (roleplay). Vlandia I usually pretend being a distant relative of the royal family, but the Lion is black ( Harlaus's banner)

Back
Top Bottom