whistle for my horse

Users who are viewing this thread

Would have to be with a horse you've had for a certian amount of days but even if this was put into the game the horse would only be running into tree's trying to get to you :razz:

I think giving horses a whistle is unrealistic, they'd have to hold it in their jaws for the whole battle without dropping it. And what would they whistle for? Like if they saw an enemy?

dorni said:
I'd like to be able to call my horse to come to me. Sometimes I dismount and fight, and find I've wandered far afield from my trusty steed. A whistle could bring him galloping back to me.

you been playing red dead redemption to much. you can whistle for the horse in that game.

It doesn't run as long as noone damages it. :wink:
I don't think you can train a horse to withstand an arrow in its chest and still follow orders and remain calm. It's a good idea to make it follow you if it's not hurt though.

Also: Dem whizl's go WHOOO!

Great idea and probably codeable... as random horses seem to run away from you, but your horse is waiting for you, it would be possible to turn their behaviour 180 degrees, and the horses that fled from you would instead follow you.

But to make a trick, your horse would not recognize your whistle if you are wearing a full helmet that covers your face! :wink:

Ilex said:
I don't know why, but this smells a bit too arcadish for my taste. I know there are horses that come to you when called, but how hard it would be to train. Atleast this feature should only apply from courser to more expensive steeds.

The mongolians(kergit) could do this with a little work because they were such good horsemen. Mabey make itto any horse can get this skill if trained by a nomad. Say im at wercheg and I see a poster in the tavern about this. I go to tulga find the trainer give him money(amount depending on horse stubern horses cost more) After a week or two of waiting (for realism) I come back to the guy and he gic=ves me my horse and my horse has beter skilles now too because he was trained by a master horsemen.
I also want to be able to name my horse and have horses come in male or female and u can breed them and sell horse herds.

Back
Top Bottom