Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Band of Warriors Expanded

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Both

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I am just wondering , which one of these are people playing.It's a big difference between them , so that's why i'm wondering.So far i only played the Expanded one ,i'm thinking of trying the normal bow.

But now the question is wich one do you mostly play (if you play both of them).

Seen as no-one has replied yet.  Currently, I would mostly be playing Band of Warriors Expanded. 

Well I play both but I prefer BoW as it has a lot more stuff in it that I like. I don't really like the new sounds(especially the firing of the bow), the horse skins, Eastern Invaders, river pirates, sea raiders  & the firearms in BoWX. I deleted all the sounds I don't like so I can still play BoWX without going mad at that sounds

Brew said:
I don't really like .... the horse skins, Eastern Invaders, river pirates, sea raiders  & the firearms in BoWX.

Do you want to elaborate on these points?  If you do, I'll start a new thread called something like "Mod Dislikes".

Cheers

Sorry Gilrain, i'm just pissed because my new character got beaten by river pirates :oops:
I think every mod for every game has some things that some people don't like, I do play BoWX & think it is a great mod. It makes it hard to play other mods or native as I enjoy a lot of its features and tbh I have no right to complain as you guys have done great work.

Brew said:
Sorry Gilrain, i'm just pissed because my new character got beaten by river pirates :oops:
I think every mod for every game has some things that some people don't like, I do play BoWX & think it is a great mod. It makes it hard to play other mods or native as I enjoy a lot of its features and tbh I have no right to complain as you guys have done great work.

No need to apologise, I wasn't pissed off or anything.  It's good to know what doesn't work for people so it can be improved :grin:

A good idea G.
Constructive criticism is very useful, and there are always stuff that can be improved on, so a new thread to shed light on what doesn't work for people is a good thing.
Only point I would make, maybe make one for BoW and one for BoW X?

Zathan

Well what I posted wasn't exactly constructive criticism and I have changed my thinking on firearms as I have been using the cavalry commanders pistol(beautiful model) to solo dark cultists. I just have to get my firearms proficiency higher & see how it does against swadian inquisitors and horse archers :eek:

edit

I think a suggestions/feedback thread would be a good idea Gilrain, anyway enough of my thread hijacking

Back
Top Bottom