where is the good tournaments? not the basic one..

Users who are viewing this thread

eladyank

Regular
*up* by good i mean different from the native tournament ( i think i heard noldor somewhere in this forum...)
and how much renown do i need to participate in a noldor tournament.?
how much kinds of tournaments are there?
T'hanks in advance! :grin: :grin:

Each town has its own style for the tournaments...

Noldor tournaments:
you have to go in their castle in the beggining of each month to participate in the tournament

Rill said:
Each town has its own style for the tournaments...

Noldor tournaments:
you have to go in their castle in the beggining of each month to participate in the tournament
what castles? where exactly?

How to unlock Noldor castle:
when you have 15+ relation with the Noldor go and talk to quigfen in Laria.... He'll give you a quest to kill a jatu army. When you complete that quest , the Noldor castle becomes visible and you can participate in the tournaments.

The Noldor are the "Elves" who cannot use magical powers. They're very very tough soldiers so you don't want have them as your enemies..

How to increase relation with them:
You can follow them and assist them in battle or you can capture them as prisonners and then release them.

They usually spawn in near Laria woods but be careful if you engage them

magical powers? wow can some one give me an explanation about this mod? because i think im not using it as well as i should.. by the way thanks for the help so far.. :smile:

Allright you should read the Lore http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,54010.0.html

The last known remaining trace of the elder races are the Noldor.  The war of the Titans
was horrific, and the once graceful cities of these folks have long since been destroyed.
Only this one place, hidden from outsiders, remains of their civilization.  The Noldor
were once wondrous workers of magic, but one of the results of the great conflict was
that they were no longer able to invoke the cantrips and spells that were so central to
their lifes.  Still, some of their lesser enchantments are still working as evidenced by
their almost supernatural abilities on the battlefield.    None who cross the paths of
the Noldor near their home, come away unscathed. 

dude... im sorry but i dont have the enregy to read all this.. could'nt you descrribe me what is the major changes between this and native? besides the map lords etc... i mean BIG changes that inflect the whole gameplay differently
Thanks alot.

Reading the actual sticky that was made entirely to tell you the difference might help. Do that.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,126952.0.html

Back
Top Bottom