Where did my war go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Doctor_No

Regular
So I was fighting in Ireland and all was going nice until Peace! Wait, what?!? Peace? I never agreed to a peace treaty with England!

Can someone explain this inexplicable peace to me? What was happening at the time was I was traveling to Mann and I was not even clicking anything and then the announcement board came up and said that I was at peace. Why? Why war was going so nicely... :cry:

Doctor_No said:
So I was fighting in Ireland and all was going nice until Peace! Wait, what?!? Peace? I never agreed to a peace treaty with England!

Can someone explain this inexplicable peace to me? What was happening at the time was I was traveling to Mann and I was not even clicking anything and then the announcement board came up and said that I was at peace. Why? Why war was going so nicely... :cry:

I had this happen to me also. I was besieging a castle against Ireland, then BAM Peace Declared.

Pretty odd.

Vlejundo said:
@Doctor-No

Do you have your own kingdom, or are in a vassal of an existing kingdom?
In any case, the kings decide to make peace, so unless you were king at the time of peace declaration, it would be a normal behaviour, that you weren't asked about it.
no i was rulling my kingdom too and happend to me a lot

It's because the player's kingdom isn't excluded from the random diplomacy that takes place in the game.

Well I am the king of my own kingdom and the random diplomacy explains it...

Is there a way that I can exclude the players kingdom from the random diplomacy because it is quite annoying.

If you attack one of their patrols, war will be started automatically without affecting your lords relations, Relations with lords only get a hit if you declare war via the minister.

ntb_15 said:
If you attack one of their patrols, war will be started automatically without affecting your lords relations, Relations with lords only get a hit if you declare war via the minister.

But it will affect your honor, doesnot it?

No. It just gives negative reputation with that faction. Nothing else.

Are you sure? It says that lose honour. (yours must be zero, lol). I think this because you have a do-not-attack treaty for 20 day and you lose a lot of honour if you attack in that time.

Doctor_No said:
No. It just gives negative reputation with that faction. Nothing else.

Are you sure? It says that lose honour. (yours must be zero, lol). I think this because you have a do-not-attack treaty for 20 day and you lose a lot of honour if you attack in that time.

Yes that is because you are in a truce with that faction.

Back
Top Bottom