Resolved When looters/bandits with prisoners surrender, the prisoners disappear no whatter what

Users who are viewing this thread

How to Reproduce: Engage a bandit party with prisoners, when they start negotiating, the first option allows me to recruit them, but the prisoners disappear on the party screen. The second and third option both make them surrender, I can take them prisoner but the prisoners they initially got still disappear.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.3.0 Beta branch
Installed community-made modifications: None

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

What version is this fixed in? It is not listed in patch notes.
Hi, this thread has been marked as solved and moved as the asked information was not sent in over two weeks. If you are currently experiencing this problem and send a save file, I can forward it to the developers.

Hi, this thread has been marked as solved and moved as the asked information was not sent in over two weeks. If you are currently experiencing this problem and send a save file, I can forward it to the developers.

Actually, you can get ANY save file - because this issue manifested and manifested in each version up to 1.4.2.

Actually, you can get ANY save file - because this issue manifested and manifested in each version up to 1.4.2.
Hi, the nature of our game is a sandbox/simulation game, rather than a linear experience means that most of the time reproducing a single bug depends on so many factors to come together. This means, they are really hard to reproduce on our end and we need the players who encounter a specific issue to send their save files so the developers can find a fix.

Hi, the nature of our game is a sandbox/simulation game, rather than a linear experience means that most of the time reproducing a single bug depends on so many factors to come together. This means, they are really hard to reproduce on our end and we need the players who encounter a specific issue to send their save files so the developers can find a fix.

Hi again. Mb you didn't understand me right, because its a stable issue, that occurs always in any game. But if you want a save file - I found small looters party with prisoners and made save file near them. I checked - these looters surrender without a fight and their captives, as usual, disappear.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Po1LNp18iOlahZMLydifzyQ8pwW404UX/view?usp=sharing

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom