• Polearm (Lance, Spear)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Grenade

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

juliusli

Recruit
My favorite weapon is Good Miquelet Carbine. It's cool to shoot on horse.
That's what in my profile picture!!

Thanks, was just dishing out a little law and order in the realm. I really like grenades for gaining mass experience though, a mob can be slimmed down rather nicely with a few large grenades + high grenadier skills. 

reiksmarshal said:
Thanks, was just dishing out a little law and order in the realm. I really like grenades for gaining mass experience though, a mob can be slimmed down rather nicely with a few large grenades + high grenadier skills.

I am trying to form up a team of grenades throwing companion... That may be fun, but it's quite expensive.

Does anyone know how to order special armor or weapons?
I'm  a member of the polish and i own the city Chesgatov (or something ilke this), I appointed the weapon and the armor master, but I can't find anything to order.
And, how do I order troops in my own city?

Sorry, if the last question doesn't fit in here.

Legionarus said:
Does anyone know how to order special armor or weapons?
I'm  a member of the polish and i own the city Chesgatov (or something ilke this), I appointed the weapon and the armor master, but I can't find anything to order.
And, how do I order troops in my own city?

Sorry, if the last question doesn't fit in here.

1. When you enter town,
2. Press "Go to the town center".
3. Press "Weapon master" or "armor master" to order.

I haven't owned a city yet. Someone said you needed to hire officer first. Btw, how to get your first city?

I joined the polish and besieged a town, it was a succes and the polish king gave me the city.
I'm very thankful, your tip was right.
However, I have another question; I heard there should be a story, but what should I do after I've done all the quests from the Zamoshye elder?

EDIT: And, how do I order "officiers" or are they just the comanders you can appoint?

Legionarus said:
I joined the polish and besieged a town, it was a succes and the polish king gave me the city.
I'm very thankful, your tip was right.
However, I have another question; I heard there should be a story, but what should I do after I've done all the quests from the Zamoshye elder?

Good question, i am not familiar with the story line too. Sometimes it breaks, sometimes it comes out again. I am really confused about it.
Btw, special mission makes me sick too. I don't understand it at all.

You have to talk to mayor and tell him which person you want to hire. He takes a few days to find you someone.

To order weapons/armor you need weapon/armor master. Officers are for troop hiring.

juliusli said:
reiksmarshal said:

I am trying to form up a team of grenades throwing companion... That may be fun, but it's quite expensive.

While being fun, it might also be dangerous.
I don´t do such a thing because I´m afraid that my companions would lob their grenades at the enemy while my own troops or myself are nearby

Proteus said:
juliusli said:
reiksmarshal said:

I don´t do such a thing because I´m afraid that my companions would lob their grenades at the enemy while my own troops or myself are nearby

OH my god, i just lost a battle and lost my grenade. It cost me 70k, come on........

Ceriy said:
You have to talk to mayor and tell him which person you want to hire. He takes a few days to find you someone.

To order weapons/armor you need weapon/armor master. Officers are for troop hiring.

Thanks for your answer, but after i've done de Zamoyshe quests I asked the Smolensk mayor, and he didn't offer me to hire someone, even not after I've done some jobs for him.

juliusli said:
Proteus said:
juliusli said:
reiksmarshal said:

OH my god, i just lost a battle and lost my grenade. It cost me 70k, come on........

That´s not much if a single velvet caravan from Kafa to Novgorod nets you 100k :wink:
and having your companions accidentally throw grenades at the enemy while friendly troops are nearby
might cost you much more than a single grenade in the long run
(after all the killed friendly troops have to be replaced, which costs recrutiment costs...and if you have a lot of bad luck, the accidentally killed troops might mean that you lose the battle (which you otherwise have might won) resulting in an additional loss of your own equipment)

I use dutch pistol/ 1 small granade/ bullets/ 1 lance most of times or a 2h sword if I put my army to my city and went bandit hunting with my elites haha.

Proteus said:
juliusli said:
Proteus said:
juliusli said:
reiksmarshal said:

That´s not much if a single velvet caravan from Kafa to Novgorod nets you 100k :wink:
and having your companions accidentally throw grenades at the enemy while friendly troops are nearby
might cost you much more than a single grenade
(after all the killed friendly troops have to be replaced, which costs recrutiment costs...and if you have a lot of bad luck, the accidentally killed troops might mean that you lose the battle (which you otherwise have might won) resulting in an additional loss of your own equipment)

This game isn't all about trading :p I just like to make money looting villages and stuff... Not so much on the business side.

On topic;
I'm really loving this Balanced Simple Saber, together with my double barrel dutch carbine.

Hand-made Damascus steel sabre and European sniper rifle all the way here ;D

Note: it's actually called a European musket, but it has around 95 accuracy so I call it a sniper rifle.

Back
Top Bottom