Whats with the random release of Weapons and bows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Can someone tell me what the factors are now on weapon release? I swear it feels random sometimes and its REALLY bad with a 2 handed sword. Like I would understand if there was some sort of fatigue system that was visible or heavy breathing or something. But Sometimes I can hold my weapon or bow for like 15 sec, and other it releases immediately!

Like I was just doing a Tournament 1v1 and go to pull my sword back to hold and release when he dropped his guard but my dude instantly swung and obviously I got wrecked.

So anyone know the inside scoop on how this works? Is it Strafing? Mouse movements? RNG!?!? LIKE tell me please so I can work on it.

I haven't had any instance where my weapon released without me wanting to do it. I had that problem in Warband a looooong time ago, but it turned out I had to replace the batteries in my mouse, and then a year later had to replace the mouse. Could be that. Otherwise never seen anything like what you describe.

I havent had my bow auto release arrows. Only thing that I could inmagine is happening is that you get with a projectile yourself and your character flinches. But in that case he isent firing off the arrow but just resets the draw.

Thats the mousebutton for sure then, never had that issue once, and most of my time in Bannerlord is spent in tourneys and riding around bow-butchering looters.
Had it with my G502 after 2 years, got the second one since one year now.
I can't expect more than 2 years i suppose, considering the amount of hours its in use.

Hmm I found out whats wrong. Its not broken but its worn out. Apparently when I hold the mouse button down, I sweeze the sides of the mouse so hard it messes with the mouse button and releases it. Did a test on line. Weird problem but manageable. Kinda lol You know how it is in the heat of battle =p

Hmm I found out whats wrong. Its not broken but its worn out. Apparently when I hold the mouse button down, I sweeze the sides of the mouse so hard it messes with the mouse button and releases it. Did a test on line. Weird problem but manageable. Kinda lol You know how it is in the heat of battle =p

Yeah I know how it is! Glad to see you figured it out, though

Back
Top Bottom