What's up with the purple items?

Users who are viewing this thread

I know red means I don't have enough skill level to use it. But what's purple mean?

KqPtQag.jpg

Butter is a restricted items.

I believe this is because of the bitter butter battle of many years ago.

The restricted list needs scrapping can take some one handed sworrds not others can't take a mace can't take an axe can take some one/two handers not all can't wear most armor variants can't take your shield.
And this restriction is even dafter when it is your own Fief.

And remember peeps the first rule of butter club.........

I was shocked when i found out i cannot bring throwing knives in towns. I mean they are useless otherwise.

Oh okay, thanks guys. I think this information needs to be more intuitive in the game. I wouldn't have figured that out on my own without having to ask here on the forums.

Who walks around the towns? I was very worried when one the EA warnings was they're still making all the individual scenes....... nah don't that now please, least interesting and important part of the game. An option for everything to be simplified and never load the indoor stuff would be much better.

The easy remedy here is to lift all restrictions from player gear in towns. Making it an in game option would be nice. Thou shall only wear leather tunics in town doesn't make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom