• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Need More Info What's Up with Miniature Warriors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.4.290771
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

uncajerf

Recruit
Summary: Where do these miniature warriors come from? Is this an Easter egg joke? Though they didn't say they would do something like this, I removed the only mods that I thought might be responsible, and the tiny, invincible warrior hasn't come back yet, but there are still 'pony-sized' dwarfish mounted and other troops.
Well, I give up trying to post screenshots -- I don't have a URL for internal sources. No other way?

How to Reproduce: save avail
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19042) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.9649
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
RAM: 16384MB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
qcmnF.jpg
b7-Hs.jpg
bhOlV.jpg
o9Qkl.jpg

Last edited:

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
What do you mean by miniature warriors? It would be great if you can show it as a video or a screenshot.

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
We don't have any image upload service for the forums. You can use external sites like imgur

NPC99

Baron
M&BWBWF&SVC
So, no comment, even? Is anyone else seeing this? It's still happening in my game.
AFAIK baby warriors only appear due to incorrect character templates or custom ones using incorrect data. I'd assume this is a mod related problem, which TW developers can't reproduce internally.

uncajerf

Recruit
AFAIK baby warriors only appear due to incorrect character templates or custom ones using incorrect data. I'd assume this is a mod related problem, which TW developers can't reproduce internally.
Well, I disabled the mods. Is it 'leftovers'? Should I uninstall them?

NPC99

Baron
M&BWBWF&SVC
Well, I disabled the mods. Is it 'leftovers'? Should I uninstall them?
It's worth trying unless it's being caused by using a game played using mods. The save file holds information that may be incompatible. Try running a new game. If that's free of baby warriors your saved game was probably corrupted by a mod.

Top Bottom