What's keeping you busy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Fierce Headmaster

Hi! My name is Skippy.
Count
So, I searched through 15 pages of this board, and saw no similar thread. Got this idea while being busy. (d'oh)

Then, what's keeping me busy is those backstories I'm writing for the Diablo classes for my mod. It's being somewhat difficult to come up with lore-compatible ideas but I'll finish it eventually.

Tell us, what's keeping you busy?

I have a broken foot. So gaming and cooking toasted cheese sandwiches with tomatoes and wieners of one foot. Beware the one footed albino samurai mother****ers.

Helped film a video for my friend's project.  We were acting out a scene from a Hemingway short story.  I was playing a character breaking up with his girlfriend.  I got to be a heartless bastard.
Then I took a nap, and here I am.

Three days left until the last of my exams. French and Science, both quite study-intensive.

I suppose I'll start with French.

Bleah, I am switching back and forth between Postal 2: AWP and Morrowind. Just found out Morrowind isn't a game suited to speed running.

Trying to entertain a 1 year old, rediscovering the internet and doing some art. And doing James's mum.

Gidean said:
Trying to entertain a 1 year old, rediscovering the internet and doing some art. And doing James's mum.

Dude... Jame's mum passed away.

You just had to cross the ****ing line, didn't you?

Elenmmare said:
Gidean said:

really? or are you just having me on ... if she really did then I am sorry James my condoloences
if you are having me on then
doing James's dead mum

Gidean you are too nice. I would of delivered that famous line from Baseketball.

"Oh, that explains why she didn't move much."

Gidean said:
Elenmmare said:
Gidean said:

really? or are you just having me on ... if she really did then I am sorry James my condoloences
if you are having me on then
doing James's dead mum

I haven't a clue :razz:

butscrew said:
Gidean you are too nice. I would of delivered that famous line from Baseketball.

"Oh, that explains why she didn't move much."

:lol: yeah i had a few of them but didnt want to start pissing off more forum members for a while .. being so new to the forums here and all ..  :neutral:

Elenmmare said:
I haven't a clue :razz:

well you had me pausing for a minute

more innapropriate comments
that explains the smell
the maggots are like little tongues caressing my ****
i left my wallet in your mums coffin could you get it for me

Back
Top Bottom